Pete-Vegas

Pete, as a bodyguard, wasn't as smart or skilled as some of his colleagues like Arm, Big, or Chan. However, he had an exceptional quality - he was perceptive. One day, as The Main Family prepared for a diamond auction, Pete had a premonition that something was off. While getting dressed in his formal suit and turtleneck to cover the hickeys that the "stupid Alpha", as Pete named him, left on him, Pete had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He sensed that something was going to happen that night, and he shared his concerns with the other bodyguards accompanying Khun Kinn to the auction. They were all briefed about the emergency plan in case of any threat to the safety of Khun Kinn. As Porsche got drunk during his first assignment, he became the subject of close scrutiny for any future events. Omega, sensing that Porsche would be the main target of the night, as much as he told his colleagues. However, Khun Kinn dismissed his concerns and assured him that if Porsche was indeed in danger, Pete would be allowed to leave his position to provide assistance.

As they were preparing to leave the house, Chan gathered all the bodyguards for a pep talk. Even Porsche remained silent during the speech. After being dismissed, Pete noticed that Big stayed behind. He overheard Chan speaking softly to Big, reminding him to be careful and return home in one piece. Their interactions always had an impact on the Omega. They were never public with their love but everyone knew they cared. That's what he loved about them.

When he was younger, Pete used to be amazed by the magnificent venues he visited while under The Main Family's care. However, nowadays he has become accustomed to all the glamour and glitz, and it no longer holds the same allure for him. After his father's death, when he was still living with his grandmother, Pete attempted to embrace his femininity and become the Omega he was supposed to be. However, due to his family's financial difficulties, he was never able to meet those expectations and eventually gave up trying to prove himself. Occasionally, when he was taking care of a particular young Alpha, Pete would want to wear something softer than his usual black suits. He enjoyed wearing variations of colors and patterns on his days off or when he went out. As an Omega, he had a fondness for jewelry. He did not want to perpetuate outdated Omega stereotypes, but he enjoyed wearing jewelry as it appealed to his nature and was one thing he could control. On special occasions, he would be bold enough to wear a bit of blush, eyeliner, and lip gloss. Despite knowing that the chances of him finding a mate were slim to none, Pete was determined to have jewelry as part of his courting gifts one day. Preferably gold.

With that said he wasn't surprised by the venue the diamond resided in as he had seen bigger and better ones already. He followed Khun Kinn as did the rest of the bodyguards and then went to secure the perimeter.

Why didn't you tell me that the event's gonna be this big, Pete? I would have picked the right perfume. As always Porsche had no decorum for a place like that, which made Big angry and Pete smile. This is insane. It's the biggest event I've ever been in.

Pete noticed that Khun Kinn had been joined by Khun Vegas, who was wearing a white suit, a complete contrast to his devilish behavior. Khun Vegas always found a new way to test Khun Kinn's patience and everyone saw that. Judging by the expression on Khun Kinn's face Khun Vegas was egging him on about something. If Pete had to guess, he would assume it was about Porsche and all the lewd looks the younger of the two gave to the Omega. He knew that Porsche was not stupid, and he hoped that Porsche could see through the devil's façade. However, the problem with Porsche was that he was too trusting. Pete was once like that too, trusting an Alpha that almost ruined him, or trusting that his father would change.

Khun Kinn was taken aback by Khun Vegas' provocations, but before he could react, his closest friends, Khun Time and Tay, arrived. Khun Time, a bastard of an Alpha known for his cheating ways, had a reputation among all the bodyguards. It was no secret that he had tried to seduce many of them. Pete couldn't understand how someone as pure and beautiful as Khun Tay could still be with him. Khun Tay, a typical Omega, always seemed to follow after Khun Time like a lovesick puppy, despite knowing that Khun Time was never faithful to him. Pete often felt jealous of Khun Tay's gracefulness and pure belief so he tried to protect the other Omega from the ogre Alpha. Pete hoped that Tay would find someone who could love him and only him. Once during a meeting that Khun Tankhun didn't have to attend, Tay and Pete were sitting in the foyer and Khun Tay had confided in Pete that his greatest dream was to have a white picket-fenced house with an Alpha who loved him and a pup or two.