Vegas

The Main and The Minor Family have always had their disputes. It was the responsibility of The Minor Family to carry out the dirty work for The Main Family. Their illegal and brutal activities made them both feared and respected. However, other families respected and feared The Main Family even more. Vegas, since he was able to think independently, knew that his father was to blame for the unequal status of The Minor Family. Unlike his uncle Korn, Vegas' father was ill-tempered and not manipulative enough. Meanwhile, Korn gained the admiration of other family bosses through his business dealings and scheming. The Minor Family carried out the violent activities so that The Main Family's hands could remain clean of the crimes. It has always been like that. With the way Vegas was raised, he knew that he had to continue to do the work to surpass his cousin Kinn, his uncle's heir. Something his father could never do with his brother. It was in their blood to fight over the imaginary throne. According to his Pa, their Alpha natures were a clear reminder of where their place was in the world. At the top! Not one Alpha wanted to feel inferior to the other, same could be said for his Pa and Uncle.

Vegas is aware that his father is a complex man, especially since he is the head of the mafia. However, he also knows that his uncle raised his own sons with more love and tenderness, while Vegas and his little brother Macau were subjected to their father's brutality. Despite this, Vegas recognizes that he is not a good person himself and engages in questionable activities on a daily basis. The only person he truly cares for is his little brother Macau. Vegas was always glad that both he and Macau ended up presenting as Alphas. He didn't want to think about a reality where one of them was Beta, not even mentioning the possibility that one could have been an Omega.

The tasks his Pa gave him were fit for the young Alpha with a petulant rage building up inside him with every strike of his father's ring-adorned hand. It was also the reason why Vegas was good at his job. He inflicted pain and fear on his subordinates, which helped him deal with rival families. Vegas was aware of the things being said about him behind his back - a psychopath, murderer, lunatic - all of which he considered to be somewhat true.

It was his duty to deal with the new bodyguard of The Main Family. What he could've gathered about him from his intel was that he was incompetent, talentless, and abrasive. The one thing his intel had in common was the information that the new bodyguard was an Omega and a very handsome Omega at that, which he could verify for himself when he saw him at the monthly meeting. Although he didn't pay much attention to him during the meeting because of what happened to Macau, Vegas would continue to make his advances toward the new bodyguard.

After all, that was expected of him. He always did take things from Kinn when he could've. It was the game he played to take over his cousin's properties. He didn't doubt that he would have a lot of success with the new bodyguard but the problem was that Vegas barely had the time to do his usual tasks. He didn't have time to flirt with the new Omega and keep doing deals at his clubs and casinos. Not to mention that keeping up the charade he already had with Kinn's ex-fiance Tawan. It was still Vegas' biggest accomplishment in the cousin rivalry. He managed to turn his cousin's Omega against him, make him pretend he was dead, and woo him at the same time. Tawan was nothing to him though. He was a good plaything but too clingy for Vegas. He liked his playmates obedient and easily satisfied with just one-night stands. It was widely known that both Vegas and Kinn Theerapanyakun were one of the biggest players in Thailand. There were so many Omegas folding at their feet to be chosen by the cousins. Even if they knew they wouldn't get more than a night of pleasure from them.

Except Tawan. He was the Omega that captured Kinn's heart and held him till the moment he 'died'.

On the other hand, Vegas knew that no Omega, Beta, or Alpha could ever win his heart. It was well-guarded behind the cold walls he had built around himself. The only exception to this was his brother, Macau. When Vegas was young, his mother gave birth to a wiggly baby named Macau. The moment Vegas saw his brother open his eyes and squeeze his hand, he made a promise to himself that he would never let anyone hurt Macau. In his later years, he realized he needed to protect his brother from their father. The thought alone of Macau getting beaten by their father made his stomach churn. So, Vegas did what he could to protect his brother.