CH | 3

Ishaan had an iron grip across her slim waist and wasn't giving her a chance to leave him, although she was trying to get away from him with all her might.

That's when panic started to kick in Mayra's nerves and she began thrashing in his hold as if she had turned crazy, but he was not in the mood to care about her struggles, since the searing heat in his pants had gotten the best of him.

Suddenly, he pressed her so hard to his robust chest as if he wanted to embed her very being into his body. Her pale cheeks squished across his hard chest and he stroked her head while his eyes were turning ten shades darker with the animalistic lust that was threatening to burst out.

Being shoved with no way out, Mayra involuntarily inhaled his bodily fragrance, and being held in his embrace for a few minutes had taken a toll on her body that she was abruptly feeling so hot and her core started to burn, making her bewildered.

Mayra didn't understand what was happening to her when her mind was hazed by the sudden sinful urges, that were forcing her to give in to the weird yet sexy man in front of her.

She was struggling to fight off the desires because she was never the type to easily get aroused, but on that day something was off and she was pretty sure about it!

But her body wasn't in her favor as her face started to become hot all over and her lower regions were throbbing with the need.

Abhinav Malhotra, Ishaan's grandfather did play his cards really well because it was a very rare herbal drug that would show its effects by just inhaling the drugged person's fragrance when it was in full effect in that person's body, and when she was held by Ishaan and sniffed him, she was destined to be doomed in his hands!

Sensing the changes in Mayra's body, Ishaan had a wicked smile on his face because he was sure she was turned on when she started clenching her thighs and held his shoulder blades tightly. She was rubbing herself on him, while her body's temperature had risen to its peak.

"Tsk tsk, my little kitten was aroused too?" He mocked near her ear while his tongue sensually licked her earlobe.

While his hot breath mixed with a strong stench of tobacco and his arousal was hitting her nape, making her squirm, but that turned her on even more, and she flattened herself further into his chest and began roaming her hands on his naked six-pack abs while he hummed in approval.

Sensually, he bit her earlobe making a moan elicit from her mouth and he grunted hearing it.

His hungry gaze dropped onto her slender neck which was covered by a shirt and he abruptly tore it in a swift move, making her gasp and she trembled, but when his mouth landed on the crook of her neck and began smooching fervently, she was too lost in the pleasure and had become a moaning mess.

Her moans were like a lullaby to his ears, and he nipped her neck and collarbone and grazed her tender skin with his teeth roughly, making a soft cry to escape her lips, but he swirled his hot tongue on her wound and licked it, eliciting a hungry moan from her.

His hold on her waist loosened and his lustful gaze landed on her petite face, which turned red by now, and seeing her in a red lacy bra turned him on even more that his dick twitched so hard to take her right then and there.

She didn't raise her head to face him, which made him frown, and his long fingers settled on her chin in a firm grip and lifted her head.

When his lustful onyx pools met with her stormy grey orbs, which turned a shade darker than when he previously saw them, he smirked.

"Tell me kitten, do you want me to fuck you?" He asked, his voice was so husky that sent tingles in her stomach but she didn't know how to answer that question, but she knew she definitely needed him as her body was all turned on and was in desperate need!