CH | 13

Ishaan was the first to recover from his shock, and he eyed Mayra in disbelief because never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd get slapped.

That too by a woman!

Let alone a woman with whom he already spent a night and pleasured her!

"What the fuck? Am I slapped?!" He exclaimed inwardly and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration while trying to calm down his temper because he was sure he'd do something irrational to Mayra if he didn't cool down real quick.

However, was that even possible when his self-esteem was brutally damaged?

As an alpha domineering male, it was a huge blow to him because it was always him tossing women around and never the other way.

But it seemed things were going differently with her!

Yet, to his surprise, he still didn't want to hurt her, and that thought didn't settle well with him.

Anger burned through his nerves at the thought that he was changing as he realized he was losing control of his emotions because of a woman!

As the understanding dawned on him, his eyes turned so dark, and a menacing grin settled on his lips. Because he couldn't agree to it!

He didn't want to agree to it precisely!

With that, he decided he would prove to himself that he wasn't changing and he was still the same man who wouldn't hesitate to teach a lesson to any brat!

Even though, the woman was the ever so innocent Mayra!

The shift was so drastic in him that Mayra feared him and squinted her eyes while she panted heavily because his presence was certainly suffocating her.

The look in his eyes was something she had never seen in any man and she didn't know how to take it, but her inner self screamed for her to run!

Warning her to run away from his clutches to save herself from his insanity!

And in the next second, she did!

Well, she attempted to get away from him, but he was so fast that he caught her and slammed her to the wall furiously, and she quivered in fear.

Fear of what he would do to her!

Because in that instant, he certainly didn't look like Ishaan. Instead, he became the devil!

His hands held her wrists and pinned them above her head in a firm grip, not enough to bruise her, but they would keep her in place, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do to her.

Her eyes went wide and she bit her lips in panic because she knew she wasn't a match for him when it came to strength.

Moreover, she knew provoking him when he was already so mad wouldn't do her any good.

And she did regret slapping him! 

However, when she reminisced about what he tried to do in front of Tanuj, she felt it was worth it!

But in the next second, she realized how wrong she was!

Because he abruptly came closer to her.

So close that she felt shivers run down her spine while his hot breath fanned across her cheeks and her C-cup breasts collided with his sturdy chest, leaving her in a panting mess.

His woody citrus scent invaded her senses, and she closed her eyes in terror when a low chuckle escaped his lips.

And oh boy, it was so breathtaking that involuntarily she felt tingles in her nether regions.