CH | 16

"Missed you?" Mayra scoffed and retorted, "Not going to happen!"

Hearing her words, a smirk settled on Ishaan's face. He gripped her waist firmly in his large palms and bent his head down to her neck, and whispered huskily while his hot tongue licked her earlobe ever so teasingly, "Is that so?"

Mayra involuntarily closed her eyes shut while a shiver ran down her spine with the fluttering feelings he was evoking in her body with just his touch, she was left speechless and a soft moan escaped her lips when he nipped her earlobes and his trimmed beard smooched the crook of her neck sensually.

A gasp escaped her lips as she was well aware of what her body was going through, and she let out a shaky breath when he dipped his hand into her shirt and rested it on her not-so-flat stomach.

The warmth in his hands made her body feel so hot that she was turning into a burning mess, while he expertly used his searing tongue to swirl on her sweet spot continuously and gave a sharp bite and twirled his tongue on the spot to soothe her while a heavy pleading moan erupted from her.

Seeing where this was going, Mayra grabbed his collar firmly, and she purred, "Ishaan..."

Ishaan hummed while he let his tongue run swiftly on her smooth curves and his other hand gently pinched her flesh around her navel and she was breathing heavily by then.

Yet she managed to murmur even when she had the urge to smack this annoying man!

"Did you have no shame, Ishaan?" Mayra asked while he was making her feel the butterflies in her tummy with his passionate pecks as they were raining on her neck and collarbone.

And they were so light that she even whined when she couldn't get to dwell in the touch of his lips on her sensitive spots.

Hearing her words, Ishaan grunted while a low chuckle erupted from his mouth, and her breath hitched when she realized how pleasant it was to her ears.

And she must admit, this man was so damn tempting and was so hard to resist, yet he was an as*hole, and there was no doubt about it!

"Kitten, I suggest you to not provoke me, okay?" Ishaan rasped while his gaze turned shades darker as the lust clouded his insides and his 'little friend' down in his pants stood tall and was twitching in his pants to let it out freely. He wanted to pounce into her tight holes so badly, but he controlled himself, as it wasn't time yet.

He wouldn't give her the pleasure she needed unless she asked him for it.

He was pretty certain that he would like her begging him to fuck her senseless!

Until then, he seemed to have no choice but to let his cock suffer!

However, seeing the anger in her eyes, he stopped what he was doing and asked calmly while he adjusted her shirt as he just made it a little messy, "What's wrong, kitten?"

Seeing him like that, she didn't know what to say and grunted coldly, "Don't you know it already?"

Hearing the attitude in her tone, he cocked his brow a little challengingly and stared at her because he wasn't the type to let himself be accused wrongly.

Nor was he the type to let anyone show their attitude towards him.

"Kitten, if you don't know how to behave with me, I won't mind showing it to you." He added while his tone had taken a sharp turn from husky to annoyingly cold which threatened her insides, and she gulped while panic settled in her nerves.

Seeing the flickering change of emotions on her face, he continued in a stern tone, "So, you better keep your tone in check when you're talking to me, understood?"