CH | 35

Ishaan opened his eyes with Mayra in his arms and his lips tugged upwards when he reminisced what they did in this room the other night.

Eyeing the love bites on her body made his cock twitch with desire, but he knew it better than to push her limits and gave a peck on her forehead.

He couldn't help but stare at her and wondered, "What was so special about you that kept me hooked, Kitten?"

His palms gently brushed her wavy hair and smoothened the frowns on her forehead with a doting gaze and mumbled under his breath, "I hope you won't regret what happened between us yesterday night."

With a sigh, he stepped out of the bed and strode to the washroom. He quickly did his routine and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out, only to see her sleeping silhouette and his eyes gleamed.

His onyx pools fixed on her thick creamy thighs, and he almost gritted his teeth to stay calm and not get his dick stood tall when he had an important meeting in the early hours.

He licked his lips and went to his walk-in wardrobe and slipped into his custom-made black suit. He put on his Patek Philippe watch on his wrist and styled his hair and wore his polished shoes.

With one last glance at the mirror, he gave a satisfied nod and grabbed the sticky note in his drawer.

He scribbled the instructions and put them on the bedside table so that Mayra could follow them and walked out with a slight curl dancing on his lips.

...

By the time Mayra opened her eyes, it was pretty late as she was exhausted from the 'exercise' they did in bed the other night.

With a groan, she rubbed her eyes and looked sideways, only to see the bed empty. But traces of Ishaan were still present.

She blinked her eyes and closed them for a second, only to get swarmed up in memories of last night.

As soon as the realization struck her, she almost wanted to smack herself for what she did in the spur of the moment.

"I seriously dug my grave by myself!" Mayra muttered under her breath. Her hands brushed her swollen lips and the ache in her nether region, mouth, and body was making her realize how passionate they both were!

Although she wasn't regretting it in the least as she threw herself in his arms and he did take such good care of her unlike the last time, she still felt uneasy with how things were going between them.

Granted, Ishaan was being nice to her these days, but she certainly couldn't take advantage of his kindness.

Moreover, she knew there were strong feelings between them and it was unavoidable when the rush they felt was so real when they were in each other's arms.

However, with his power, status, and wealth, she knew there was no chance for her. It was foolish of her to even think she and Ishaan maybe can have a chance.

With that, she shook her head and extended her hands to grab the water bottle lying on the bedside table. But the sticky note caught her attention.

Immediately, she became curious and picked it up.

"Don't let that pretty brain run wild as soon as you open your eyes, Kitten. Although I like to accompany you till you're awake, I have something important to take care of. There's an Advil in the bedside drawer in case you're sore.

I got you some dresses. They are in the wardrobe. Feel free to wear anything.

And, don't skip breakfast, Kitten. I'd come back in the evening. Miss me in the meanwhile.