CH | 4

Ishaan felt alive for the first time in so many hours after he was drugged as he shoved his painfully hard dick into her tight throbbing cunt, and his eyes rolled back to his head as his cock went in and out of her glistening pink pussy.

He slid in between her thighs, his muscular arms on either side of her, and wrapped her thick thighs around his waist swiftly as he began hammering into her roughly, making her scream in pleasure at the pain he was inflicting.

His lustful glares were taking in each and every reaction of hers as she lay there naked with her eyes closed and was at his mercy, begging and wanting more of him, while waiting for him to taint her as he unleash his animalistic urges on her horny tiny frame and corrupt her innocence.

The once quiet room was now filled with his grunts and her moans as he ravaged her hungrily while his mouth was working its way on her bouncy boobs, giving it a hard bite until she see stars while loud screams were erupting from her swollen mouth.

He was pleased to hear her squeals of pleasure as he felt even more enthralled and the desire to tear her insides apart as he claimed her in his way, without showing any mercy on the little girl struck his mind.

Almost instantly, he rode her faster as he quickened his pace and the sounds of slapping skin to skin could be heard.

When he understood she was accustomed to his length, he abruptly took out his di'k and drove in with full force, causing her to shriek and her nails to dig into his shoulder blades.

He was viciously banging her cunt with his enormous cock, making her core burn, but the pleasure it was providing was too much for her to handle, and she began to wriggle in his grip and arched her back when he pulled her down and placed his large palm on her stomach while he attacked her neck, which was already having his marks.

A smirk settled on his handsome face eyeing his sinful art on her beautiful body and he groaned as he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck and smooched her sensitive spot while his beard was teasing her, making butterflies fly in her tummy.

As he understood he was nearing his climax, he placed his thumb on her gleaming clit which was demanding his attention, and he stroked it roughly while twirling it and pinching it sensually, making her thighs shiver in the immense pleasure she was feeling as she neared her orgasm and they both came off at the same time.

But the heat and desire in their eyes hadn't faded off yet, and he eyed her hungrily and licked his lips. Without any delay, he flipped her flatly laying body seamlessly and made her lay on her stomach and lifted her ass up.

His fingers stroked on her wet slits coated with her fluids and his cum, and he rasped while he stroked his dick a couple of times, eyeing her dripping arousal and gave a stinging smack onto her white ass, as it was tempting him to bruise it when she moaned.

"Aw, pain arouses you, kitten?" He mocked her and shoved her head onto the pillow, while his hand settled on her nape as he claimed her pussy with his dick in a single push from her back, and her screams were muffled as he mercilessly pounded into her while his nails dug into her waist keeping her steady as he rode her.

She felt as if her thighs would break off with the amount of roughness he was using on her, but she was left baffled as she was enjoying it and was craving for more of him!

When he neared his climax, he gave sloppy thrusts until she milked his cock clean, and his seeds filled her womb while she lay limp on the bed.

But he was nowhere near done as the drug was still on high and he roughly turned her body up and placed her one leg on his shoulder while her other knee was resting on the bed. He inserted his hard shaft into her tight hole, making her pussy expand with his wide girth, while his cum was still dripping down her thighs.