CH | 14

The car ride was pretty silent apart from the time when Ishaan literally yelled at whoever was on the other end of the phone, and listening to his harsh tone, Mayra visibly trembled.

She almost prayed in her heart to never get a day when Ishaan would use that tone on her.

Or else she would die of terror right in that instant!

"Poor guy!" She muttered under her breath for whoever was going to suffer in his hands this time.

However, eyeing the seriousness on his face, she was sure something was wrong, and for a second, she felt pleased because by then Ishaan wouldn't have the time or energy to play with her!

And that would be the best thing that could ever happen for her. Wasn't it?

As soon as the thought struck her mind, she felt giddy all over her insides while she eyed him from the corner of her eyes only to see his clenched jaw and the burning rage that was oozing from him.

"Ugh! Thank god I'm not the one who made him so angry!" She thought inwardly because she was certain that the other person wouldn't get a good end because after she found out that he was Ishaan Malhotra, she did her research on him.

And knowing how he handled things so ruthlessly yet efficiently, she had no words!

He is a devil in human clothes!

A satan in the flesh!

However, when she felt the burning pain in her lips when she licked her slightly chapped lips, she cursed him in her heart, "hooligan!! He literally bit my poor lips!"

Soon, the car came to a halt and she was surprised would be an understatement because when she saw outside, it was her house!

"Woah! Ishaan picked me into his car to drop me? What kind of a sick joke was that?" She murmured under her breath because she felt it was hard to accept such a thing when Ishaan did, because, from the past few days, all she saw was his overbearing and domineering personality.

Knowing he had a bit of a considerate nature in him caught her off guard.

However, she was happy that she finally reached her house after a tiring day.

But before she unlocked the door and stepped down from the car, he abruptly pulled her to him by tugging her hand and a yelp escaped her lips in shock.

Seeing the panic on her face, he chuckled, "Relax, kitten. Why are you shouting?"

Mayra gritted her teeth hearing his mocking words, but nonetheless, kept her mouth shut and he hummed, as he was suddenly in a good mood seeing her obedience!

With that, he put his head on the crook of her neck and took a whiff of her fragrance, which would never fail to amaze him, because it calmed him down!

It soothed his demons down!

And she visibly stiffened in his hold while her breath hitched as she felt tickled by his light beard and his large veiny hands rested on her curvy waist.

Seeing him still in her embrace, she didn't know what to do and called him softly, "Ishaan?"

He hummed and started sucking her sweet spot on her neck lazily while she parted her lips dumbfounded!

"What the fuck is he doing?" She pondered but knowing he was already in a terrible mood, stopped her from doing anything reckless because she didn't want to die early in his hands!

Not when she had a sick brother whom she had to take care of!

Seeing her remain silent, his lips sensually smooched her neck and collarbone and abruptly bit on the crook of her neck catching her off guard while her breath become labored because he was turning her on, and all her futile attempts to escape were in vain.