CH | 41

"Ishaan, where are you taking me?" Mayra asked for the twentieth time as she had been doing the same for the past thirty minutes or so.

"Stay put, kitten," Ishaan growled and squeezed her palm while his other hand was on the steering wheel, driving to god knows where!

"You're so annoying sometimes!" Mayra said with a huff, a small pout dancing on her lips making him groan.

"Trust me, little girl. You'd love it wherever I'm taking you to. So relax and enjoy the path." Ishaan said, a smirk lingering on his face, and she so badly wanted to wipe it off from his face.

"Do I even have a choice except to do that?" Mayra sneered while the corner of his lips tugged upwards, "I'm glad you get that at least by now."

Mayra scoffed, "Seriously, Ishaan?"

He hummed while he skillfully drove the car on the steep curves when she humphed, "Fine! You won. I give up."

He chuckled eyeing the adorable little girl in his car and he muttered in a daze, "I didn't remember when I was this happy the last time in so many years, Kitten. Thank you for that."

The moment he said that Mayra was stunned would be an understatement. She blinked her eyes while she took in his appearance and didn't know what to say to him, and gave a dumb nod while she sunk her teeth into her lips.

"After all you did for me, the least I can do is maybe make you happy. So, don't thank me for that." Mayra mumbled while she held his forearm, and he snapped his head to her side, as he was caught off guard.

It took him a couple of seconds to get her words into his head, and he gave a soft smile that took her breath away and said calmly, his eyes gleaming, "Deal."

With a pause, he added while their eyes met, and their hearts pounded so hard in their insides, "In fact, it was more than enough for me, Kitten. As I said, I didn't expect anything from you when I did it. But if you were to offer to make me happy in return, then I'm more than willing to accept it."

Mayra licked her lips and abruptly pinched his stubbled cheek making his jaw drop. He held her hand in his while he shook his head, his eyes were of a doting gaze and he said in his silky voice making her cheeks heat up, "You're becoming brave, Kitten. Aren't you?"

"After all, I'm learning it from you." She said and winked and he sighed, "Kitten, I'm warning you. If you didn't stop teasing me, I don't know when I would lose my control."

As soon as he said that, she glared at him, "You!?"

He took her knuckles to his lips and pecked them softly, "Well, I'm more than happy to be your Daddy while fucking you."

"Shut up, Ishaan!" Mayra yelled, embarrassment dancing on her face while her cheeks hurt with how much she was smiling.

"Then be obedient and sit tight. We will be there in ten minutes." Ishaan said and ruffled her hair making her grunt in disapproval.

True to his words, after numerous sharp and steep turns, the car finally came to a halt.

"Gosh, the ride was exhilarating." Mayra said when Ishaan nodded, "indeed."

"Where are we?" She queried with raised brows and he replied calmly while he drummed with his fingers on the steering wheel, "On a mountain top."

"Wow!" She exclaimed while her eyes shone, and he seemed pleased with her reaction.

Just when she was about to open the door, he stated, "Don't."

By the time she tilted her head to see what he was up to, he already climbed out of the car and strode to her side, and opened the door.