CH | 34

Super spicy chapter guys... enjoy...

...

"Yours to Play. Yours to Pleasure." Mayra repeated while she gaped at him, her breath labored, her voice laced with lust while his hands did magic to her insides.

Ishaan stared at her flushed face. His intense pools were clouded with desire. They were so dark that Mayra gulped while he clearly heard her thrumming heartbeat.

Ishaan sexily licked his lips while his gaze never left her, his hands holding her mounds and he kneaded them roughly, flicking and twirling her hardened peaks expertly as they were already demanding his attention, while a series of gasps and moans erupted from her husky mouth.

All of a sudden, he moved closer to her, his warm breath hitting across her crimson cheeks, and bent his head, while his scorching tongue licked the corners of her lips, while her hands involuntarily slipped into his silky hair.

Despite the cool breeze welcoming them, their bodies were burning hot with the flames of passion threatening to come out and burn the both of them in the dense clouds of lust and desire.

His mouth dropped onto her collarbone and he gently grazed her sensitive skin with his teeth, making her shut her eyes and savor the painful pleasure. After he was satisfied, his tongue lapped across the bite and twirled it across the wound to soothe the pain, while she melted in his sizzling embrace.

Abruptly, he pushed her to the nearby wall and caged her in between his arms while his lips fervently claimed her plump lips. He didn't give her any time and attacked those inviting lips that he always wanted to bite them.

His tongue plunged into her mouth and danced across her insides while he drank every ounce of her flavor. His clothed thigh rubbed across her dripping core while his hands sunk into her curvy hips, his mouth still giving open mouth kisses to her, making her so mushy.

She panted heavily when he moved a little and grunted in her ears, his mouth teasing her ears, "Tell me, Kitten. What do you want?"

For a second, she was too dumbfounded to say anything and murmured when he bit her ear gently, sending shivers down her spine, "Take me. Fuck me hard."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck your pretty pussy so hard that I'm sure you wouldn't be able to walk straight for a few days." He stated while his hands dipped into her panties, making a shaky gasp escape her lips. His voice was so intoxicating that she felt as if she was drowning in it.

"Do you want it, Kitten? Do you like it when I'm rough with you?" Ishaan asked while he blew hot air across her already sensitive spots, while a grunt escaped his lips when he felt her drenching pussy, "so wet for me, such a good little girl you are."

"Yes. I want you. I want you so badly!" Mayra whined when his hand paused and cupped her core.

"Very good. You are going to take whatever I give you. Like the good little girl you are. Am I right, Kitten?" He cooed while he flicked her clit and she clenched her thighs in need and said in a quivering tone, "Yes, Daddy."

Ishaan thought he was hearing things for a second, and he stared at her with a gleam in his eyes as he realized she really said it and chuckled, "Daddy? My kitten has a Daddy Kink, huh? Such a naughty kinky girl you are!" 

He inserted his finger in her drenching apex between her thighs and murmured, "It's alright, Daddy will fuck you like you deserve until all you could see was stars. I'll show you how good I can make you feel, and I won't stop even when you beg me to stop pounding into that tight cunt, which was so desperate for my cock."

"Do you know why, Kitten?" He growled while his pace increased and slipped another finger into her demanding cunt, "because you are mine! I will take you however I want and how many times I want. I will fill that pretty womb of yours with my cum and I'd watch it when it drips down your sexy thighs."