CH | 9

When she heard his remarks, she abruptly closed her mouth and she was so embarrassed that her ears turned red, and he chuckled while he stroked her contours and she jumped from his embrace.

Seeing her rejection, his gaze turned dark but eyeing her nervous look, he decided to let it go for once.

Anyhow he knew she would be soon in his bed and he would make sure of it. So, giving her some space until then wasn't a big deal to him.

Because if he got to lay his hands on her rightfully, he would certainly taint her and break her innocence without any mercy.

"Where are my clothes?" Mayra inquired with a probing gaze since she couldn't find them even after searching through the whole room, and she knew it had something to do with him.

Hearing her, he raised his brows, and muttered, "I will let you have new clothes. Go and take a bath."

Almost immediately, she shook her head and yelled, "I'm not going to do anything here. Give me my dress, and I will go."

"Don't be a brat, Mayra. I said go take a bath, and by then, you will have your clothes." He snapped, as he wasn't a very patient man, and she was trying to test his limits early in the morning.

Startled, a shiver ran down her spine when she saw the stern look on his face and noticed his visibly clenched jaw.

Eyeing her pale face, he sighed and softened his look, and strode to her when she took a step back.

That pushed his buttons further and he gave a warning glare at her when she remained rooted in her place.

Satisfied, he grabbed her hands, and pushed her into the bathroom, and closed the door with a thud and she jumped in fright.

Having no choice, she began having a warm bath to relax her nerves and washed her hair while humming a song.

In the meanwhile, Ishaan freshened up in another room and had the maid place a dress in his room.

By the time she was done, she wrapped a towel around her body and came out only to see the empty room and she released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

When her fingers touched the soft fabric of the mustard sleeveless maxi dress, she was instantly fascinated and slipped into the dress, and she must admit Ishaan had great taste in fashion.

	As a fashion designer herself, she knew the brand she wore was one of the top brands which would cost several tens of thousands of rupees, and she wondered, just how rich is this Ishaan to give her such a dress randomly?

Anyhow, she was happy to wear such a dress for once and she thought she would give it back to him after she went to her house.

Because she would feel burdened to have such a costly dress as a gift from him, as she knew there were no free meals in this world!