CH | 54

Lovelies,

We're close to 9k and I'm so happy about that.

I'm hoping we'll reach more milestones sooner!

Ishaan and Mayra will soon admit their feelings and become a real couple. Be a little patient and it'll be worth it!

Enjoy...

...

"Come with me, Mayra," Tanuj said and grabbed Mayra's hand.

Mayra snapped her head and squinted her eyes in disbelief at Tanuj, while Ishaan's eyes turned so cold that sent chills down Tanuj's spine.

But Tanuj didn't waver as he put some strength on Mayra's  hand making her wince in pain and Ishaan growled, "Let her go!"

"No," Tanuj stated firmly, increasing the tension in the air to its peak, and Mayra gulped hard as she was stuck in between them. 

And before she got a chance to say something, Ishaan swiftly held Tanuj's hand that was holding Mayra, and almost instantly Tanuj's face turned pale with how cruelly Ishaan was squeezing his wrist as if Ishaan wanted to break his hand.

"Leave!" Ishaan said coldly, the warning in his tone was clear but Tanuj didn't budge making him frown.

The scowl on Ishaan's face deepened, while Mayra broke out in cold sweat and the pain in her hand wasn't decreasing either.

Jaanvi who was on the side couldn't take it anymore and stated, her face was clouded with concern for Mayra, "You both are making her suffer. See for yourself, how pale she has become. Leave her hand. Now!"

As soon as she said that, Tanuj left and stumbled on his feet, too shocked for his own good, and his face scrunched up in disgust at himself for what he had done.

Mayra immediately rubbed her arm as a red patch appeared on her delicate skin and Ishaan's gaze turned so scary when his eyes took in the bruise on her skin. 

He looked like a devil incarnated that almost made Tanuj, Jaanvi, and Mayra to piss in their pants.

He gently held Mayra's arm and blew cool air onto her red skin making her insides flutter, and massaged it tenderly while he queried, "How is it, Kitten? Are you in pain?"

Mayra shook her head and muttered, "Not much. This mark will go in a few minutes or so."

Tanuj palmed his face in anger at himself as he let jealousy overcome his senses and apologized, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Mayra."

Mayra didn't say anything as she wasn't sure what she was supposed to say when Ishaan was eyeing her, and she certainly didn't want to provoke him any more than she already did for the day.

Pleased with her silence, Ishaan sneered, "Keep your hands in check. That would do."

Tanuj looked as if he was forced to eat shit but Ishaan didn't bother another second and took Mayra away, and she obediently followed while Tanuj stared at their leaving silhouettes with pain and longing in his eyes.

"Am I losing you again, love?" Tanuj muttered under his breath as he was certain he wouldn't stand a chance if Ishaan and Mayra are together. And he only hoped that wasn't the case.

Anyhow he was determined to do his best before he gave up on Mayra. That way he won't have any regrets at least!

Jaanvi shook her head and hopped into her car and Tanuj did the same once he saw Ishaan let Mayra settle into his car, and he felt as if she was going further and further away from him.