Ch 5 - Spy from chitranjan

Please follow me if you love this book

How do you know it's Priya or what? -

You must trust me I'm not lying.

if anything goes wrong then think about its consequences

*I'm ready for any consequences*

(clap sound)

go and call the kitchen maid Priya

ji yuvraj

kritika pov

Yes yuvraj you called me -" Priya came and said"

We have come to know that you are a spy from another country, and if this is true then the punishment for this is worse than death.

Either prove that you are innocent or else you will die -" Arya said to looking at her reaction"

Yuvraj, I have been working here since childhood, and I'm very loyal to this country. -" She said but her hands startes tremble"

Kritika, we don't think that she is a spy, do you have any proof against her? -"Arya turned back to her and asked"

If we say that the proof is in front of you then what will you do? -" I said"

Whatever you say she will get the same punishment -" he  replied"

(clap sound)

Then some maids come as she clapped

Ji yuvrani -" Maids said"

Go and remove veil and bring it to me -" I ordered them"

Yuvrani you cannot do this, I can only  remove the veil in front of my husband -" She tries to stop those maids"

Jinda rehna hai to baat Maan lo, varna pati kya kisi ke samne dupatta hatane ke layak nahi rahogi

If you want to stay alive then accept my words, otherwise you will not be able to remove your dupatta even in front of anyone else, let alone your husband -" I said and there's  amusing look on arya face"

Go and bring her dupatta-' I gave them order again"

(Then she tore one side of the dupatta and found a piece of paper on which something was written and she gave it to Yuvraj.)

Now you see for yourself what you have to do -" I said and he read whole text and called guards "

Soldiers, catch this woman!

By the way what is written in it? -" I asked him"

There will be no benefit for you in knowing this, yuvrani -" he replied"

but how did you find out ? -" he asked me"

Agar ham yeh kahe ki hame yeh sapne me pata chala to aap hamari bat manenge?

If I say that I came to know this in my dream, will you believe me? -" I replied to him"

I don't want to believe it but I am not able to understand anything other than this  -" He said and accepted my वर्ड्स"

As far as punishing that girl is concerned, i want her severed head to be sent to Chitranjan. -" I said"

What? I never thought that a woman could give such a severe punishment to someone. -" He looked shocked and said"

To ab Jaan lijiye hame, ham baki logo ki tarah nahi hai

So now know me well, I'm not like the rest of the people -" I said to him"