Ch 39 - Leave her

ARYAVIR POV

With the first ray of sunshine, I wake up beside her, she was sleeping and her face looks so fluffy like I want to bite her.

I thought about waking her up but maybe she tired so I let her sleep some more time.

I was thinking about to leave her and get fresh but how can I leave this little girl alone.

Then I hugged her and went to the sleep.

[At the same time arya mother was stressed about her son because she was scared what if they both became closed and it will because harder to seperate them]

Why did I leave my son alone with that wench, I need to find him -" Chandra said"

You come with me -" she said to her maid and went towards arya room"

But the guards stopped her as kriti and arya both were in the room

How dare you stopped me, did you forget who I am after your queen arrival -" Chandra said"

I apologise but king said no one can came to his room until he said -" guards said"

If you want to live then don't dare you stop me again -" she said and opened the gate of arya room"

Curtains were pulled down so came closed and removed the curtain a little.

And saw that arya and kriti, both were naked and hugging each other.

No it's can't be possible -" her hands started tremble and she leave the place soon"

I need to do something, I can't let her do whatever she wants, now even my own son don't listen to me.
I need to seperate them as soon as possible -" Chandra said"

I don't have much time, I need to implement my plan today.

Called arya right now -" Chandraa yelled at her maid"

Jii

(At arya room)

One guards knocked and asked for his permission.

Oh god why are always here to disturbing me -" arya said"

kriti, wake up
kriti, wake up please

Umm.. Let me sleep -" she muttered in her sleep"

Kriti, I think someone is here so please wake up and dressed up

Whyy? Tell them to leave right now

Kriti, wake up maybe it can be important matter ! wake up love -" I requested her"

Okk, but please turned around -" she said"

But what if I don't want to? -" I asked her"

Then I'm sleeping again

Fine,, I'm turning so please changed fast -" I said"

Suree -" she said and started wearing her clothes and told me to turned back again after some time"

Better and now don't closed the curtains right now, I'm leaving so stay here for some time and before anyone come here please get a bath and be ready.

Finee, now leave -" she said"

I went outside and guards inform me that maa sa called me urgently, even though I knew why she calling me right now but still I can't avoid her anymore.

I will end this topic today -' I said and went towards her room"

Greetings maa sa

Did you called me ? -" I asked her"