Ch 50 - The book

20 min earlier update 🫂

KRITIKA POV

*At coffee shop*

They both hugged me tightly and started crying again.

Guysss, let's talk I can't breathe now -" I said and they both let me go"

Fine but tell me how are you ? -" priya said"

I'm fine and in front of you -" I said and she chuckled"

Godd I missed you so much -" Anvi said"

Missed you too -" I said"

Would you like to have our favourite coffee? -" she said and I said no"

No I don't want to drink it now -" I said and they both looked at me with confusion"

Whattt? You are saying no to coffee ? -" priya asked"

Yes, I think my taste changed, now I love tea -" I said and they both went shocked"

Oh god it's look like you are a different person -" Anvi said"

Maybe -" I said and smiled"

Let's just order tell me what do you want to eat -" priya said"

Umm I want one tea, burger, pizza , pasta and noodles -" I said in one go"

This much? -" Priya said"

Yes, it's been too long I didn't have a taste of these food. -" I said "

Okk wait I will go and order it -" priya said"

Sure -" I said"

You look worried ? -" anvi said"

No I'm not it's just I woke up after a long time -" I said and she nodded"

That true though -" she said"

But you know what I didn't know that you are obsessed with that book that much -" she said"

Oh that one "The tales of samrat" -" she said"

Oh yes but what happened? -" I asked"

When I went to meet you in the hospital, the doctor was telling me that you used to mention just one name and that was "arya"
like even after going into coma you did not forget that book -" she said"

Again I felt some regret but I controlled it and said -" I don't know about this"

Then priya came and sit with us then said -" Yes true you are obsessed "

That's why I have gift for you -" Priya said"

What gift ? -" I asked"

The author of our book has published a new book which tells about a different ending of the tales of samrat.

Different ending? -" I asked them"

Yes and that's a tragic ending -" anvi said "

What? -" I asked"

That's not I'm going to tell you but you can read it yourself -" anvi said"

Where's the book? -" I said "

Oh godd just wait, first let's eat -" priya said"

Fine -" I didn't think it was right to say too much"

I thought of forgetting all this for a while and spending time with my friends.

That day we sat and ate a lot, then we went to watch a movie, after that we did some shopping and finally ate our favourite golgappe.