Ch 43 - realisation

ARYAVIR POV

Aren't you ashamed of doing all this? -" vijaya said"

Didn't you even think once about your sister-in-law?

Arya, have you gone mad? How can one do this?

I am ashamed that you are my friend, I'm really ashamed.

You have ruined everything with your own hands, you have separated your love from yourself.

Aur kya karta mai, koi rasta nahi tha mere pass, maa sa ne bapu saa ki kasam di thi mujhe

What else could I do, I had no option, my mother had given me an swear of my father. -" i yelled at him"

Had I been in your place, I would never have accepted this. He himself liked Kritika for you and when someone else gave you swear, you agreed.?

You are not understanding Vijaya, swear is very important.

Tere pyaar se jyada jaruri hai?

Is it more important than your love? -" vijaya said and I stared at him"

Try to understand Arya, you are ruining your life yourself.

I..I don't know -" i said with teary voice and started crying"

I don't know anything vijaya, I'm really tired of all this, I am left alone, people are criticizing me for leaving her.

It's not like that I have done all this, I still love her so much, I can't live without her.

So why don't you go and tell her this yourself?

You have a lot of life left ahead of you Arya, how will you live alone? -" vijaya questioned him"

I don't understand anything, I'm broken inside. I have had sleepless nights, I just missed Kritika.

So go and get her back, start your life again. Arya, just like you are crying here today, she must be crying even more than that. she must have been broken too. There's still time to take her back, apologize and bring her back.

This can't happen Vijaya, it's been too long, nothing can happen now. -" I said ignoring his words"

Arya, try to understand, you should let anyone take the decisions of your life else otherwise you will regret it very much. -" vijaya said"

Vijay, if you have so much time to waste then you better go and keep an eye on the border. -" I said while staring at him."

You have changed a lot, Those who do not listen to anyone are not taking their own decisions today.

Vijaya, I have a lot of work, please leave from here. -" I said and started doing my work"

He left without saying anything, as soon as he left I felt a strange pain in my heart. On one side there is my wife with whom I have done wrong, on one side my friend is explaining to me, and on the other side there is my mother who has given a swear to me.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but I feel a little incomplete.

please forgive me Kritika, I know I've done a lot of wrong to you, but i was forced.

I thought so much that my eyes filled with tears, my heartbeat also started increasing, I couldn't understand why this was happening to me, do I have any right to be happy?

Maaf kar do hame kritika

Please forgive me Kritika -" I said and started wiping my tears"

Then the guards announced that Raj mata is arriving.