Ch 61 - Everything will be fine

Sorry kal ke liye , isiliye Aaj jaldi update kr rhi hu 💞

ARYAVIR POV

I make my way towards the palace with my soldiers at my side, my heart racing with a mix of fear and determination.

We move swiftly but carefully, knowing that danger lurks around every corner. Suddenly, the sound of swords clashing breaks the silence, and soldiers from Sirai emerge from the shadows, their weapons raised and ready to fight.

As we continue to approach the route of palace, I can see the soldiers of Sirai getting more and more agitated, their weapons raised and their expressions fierce.

I grip my own sword tightly, ready to defend myself and my men.

"Be ready," I shout to my soldiers, my voice steady despite the tension in my chest. "They're not going to make this easy."

We come to a stop, facing the soldiers of Sirai, and the air is thick with tension. The soldiers are eyeing us intently, ready to attack at the slightest sign of weakness.

I take a deep breath and raise my sword, preparing for the inevitable fight. I can feel the weight of responsibility on my shoulders, knowing that the safety of not just myself, but my soldiers and Kritika depend on this battle.

The more I try to go to her, the more forcefully they are stopping me.

But not this time -" I clenched my sword tightly"

Jai bhavani

I shout to my soldiers, and we charge towards the soldiers of Sirai, our swords raised and our determination strong.

The battle is fierce and brutal, with swords clanging and bodies falling left and right. I push through the pain and exhaustion, fighting with all my strength to ensure my soldiers and I come out victorious.

The soldiers of Sirai are no easy opponents, but my soldiers and I are well-trained and well-prepared.

We fight fiercely, defending ourselves and striking back with precision and skill.

I can feel every sword blow as it connects with my armor, and every dodge and parry takes its toll on my body.

My muscles ache and my lungs burn, but I push through the pain and focus on the task at hand.

The soldiers of Sirai seem to be growing weaker and more desperate as the battle rages on, and I can see the fear in their eyes as they realize that we are becoming more and more dominant.

I push forward, my sword swinging and my mind focused on only one thing: victory.

My soldiers and I continue to fight relentlessly, pushing the soldiers of Sirai back until they are almost cornered.

The soldiers of Sirai are getting desperate now, their attacks becoming more frantic and their defenses weakening.

I can see the fear in their eyes now, and I know that they are beginning to doubt their chances of winning.

I take advantage of their hesitation, launching a series of quick and powerful attacks that leave them reeling and struggling to defend themselves.

My soldiers and I continue our onslaught, pressing our advantage and showing no mercy.

The soldiers of Sirai are now on the defensive, struggling to keep up with the speed and strength of our attacks.

I can see that they are tiring, their movements becoming slower and more sluggish. Their attacks are losing their precision and their defenses are failing.