Bonus chapter and promotion

KRITIKA POV

(When adhiraaj turns 1 year old)

It was his birthday today but he wouldn't stop crying after the celebration.

I tried my best to calm him down but he kept crying more.

My lady, is prince hungry ? -" Rupa asked"

No I just fed him -" I replied"

Then why is he crying? I will call the doctor -" she said and I stopped her"

Wait for some time -' I said "

And the soldier announced that he was coming towards my room.

I kept looking at the door and he came after some time.

What happened? Why he's crying? -" he asked me looking tensed"

I don't know, I tried everything but he's not stop crying -" I said "

Wait -" Arya said and took the baby in his hand."

Now see how you calm down the child -" he said then suddenly Adhiraaj started crying more louder"

  I tried to hide my smile after seeing his disappointed face but at last I said -" Maybe he want to roam around"

I gave Rupa a hint to take Adhiraaj out and Rupa gently picked him up and took him and as if Rupa was moving towards the outside, he was getting calm.

Ekdum apni maa sa pe gaya hai

He's exactly like his mother -" arya said looking towards me"

I looked at him angrily and came back to my bed.

Got angry so quickly -" he said with smile"

Then he came to me and sat next to me on the bed.

Tell me -" he asked"

Hame baat nahi karni aapse

I don't want to talk with you -" I replied"

Thik hai jaisa aap kahe

Fine as you say -" he said and turned back"

Now you won't convince me either -" I said and he turned again"

So my wife want me to convince her? huh? -" he said caress my lips"

Can't I ? -" I asked him"

Ofcourse, it's your right -" he replied"

As soon as he said this he came near to me, our lips were just a little distance away.

Kriti can I -" he asked"

Yes -" I murmured"

As Arya's lips found mine, I felt a surge of desire wash over me. His hands gripping my hair, he pulled me closer, the kiss growing more passionate with each passing moment.

I felt my body respond, my body arching towards him involuntarily, my hands holding onto him tightly as if to anchor myself in the storm of emotions that was building within me.

I parted my lips, welcoming his tongue, returning the kiss with a fire and intensity that matched his own.As his tongue danced with mine, I could feel the heat of his desire, the need and longing in his touch.

My mind was a fog of sensation, every thought lost to the overwhelming feeling of his mouth on mine, his body pressing against me in a way that made my head spin.

I let out a soft moan, my fingers digging into his shoulders as I surrendered to the onslaught of sensations that were crashing through me.

Finally, we broke apart, gasping for breath, our bodies still pressed tightly together. I could feel the heat of his touch lingering on my skin, the ghost of his kiss still on my lips.

As I met his gaze, I saw the same unbridled passion mirrored in his eyes, a silent promise of more to come.

"God, I want you so much," he whispered, his voice husky and intense. "I can't get enough of you."

"I want you too," I replied, my voice a soft, breathless whisper. "So much that it's almost unbearable."

He let out a low growl, the sound reverberating through my body, his hands roaming my body as if he couldn't get enough of me.

He nipped at my skin, leaving tiny, biting kisses in his wake, his touch both tender and possessive, as he marked me as his own.

I could feel the heat of his body against mine, the desperate need in his touch, and it only fueled my own desire. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer, silently begging for more.

aryaa -" I muttered"

I love you -" he said and bite my neck"

I too love you -" I said feeling his heartbeat"

That's alll now it's time to end this book noww 🎀

Btw I'm here to promote my new book

Srinika - The enemy's bride

I will upload this book first chapter tomorrow at 2pm.

So pls stay tuned with mee 👀

That first chapter will be uploaded to know everyone's opinion.

If you don't like it then tell me in the comments.

Can you tell me which cover is best?