Ch 58 - Strategy

ARYAVIR POV

It's been two days since we started fighting this war.

But this war had not yet reached any conclusion.

Now it was night time and the war was stopped at that time.

There was only one sorrow left in my heart that I could not save my brother.

I feel like listening to him but till now the soldier whom I had sent to find out whether Jayakant is fine or something happened to him has not returned.

She is alone there when she needs to be with me the most and I'm unable to do anything.

What are you thinking ? -" vijaya asked from behind"

Nothing -" I replied"

Tell me -" he asked again"

I'm scared for kritika and Jayakant -" I said and looked at sky"

Don't worry arya -" he said"

I'm scared for you too -" I said and turned back"

Me? but I'm safe -" he said and moved his body"

You don't even know how to fight -" I said and he smiled"

If we win just by fighting then the strategy of war will be of no use -" he said and I chuckled"

True though -" I said"

By the way I have one more strategy -" he said and I looked at him"

Like there is a mountain here, so it will cause us problems if they hide inside. I went there yesterday and saw that there is a river and a tunnel near it which goes in many directions. If we go into that tunnel and go on different paths and fight the war then our chances of winning will increase.

According to his intelligence, his commander will fight on this border tomorrow and Adityadev will shower arrows on us from the mountain.

And how are you sure about this ? -" I asked him"

Don't forget that I'm the perfect  prediction and in strategy. -" he replied and I smiled"

But there's one thing that I'm not able to solve -" he said"

and what's that? -" I asked him"

I feel their army has reduced since yesterday -" he replied"

Yes, I noticed too thats why I sent my spy on the mountain but according to his words, there's something wrong with sirai army -" I said looking tensed"

Is something not working out with them or what? -" vijaya said"

Vijaya, I think this is all act -" I said looking at him"

I think so but I'm confirm about there strategy -" he said looking confident "

Even if its all act and they are trying to do something we are going to win at any rate -" I said with determination in my eyes and vijaya nodded"

I think I need to sleep now, so I'm leaving -" vijaya turned back and said"

Vijaya stop -" I yelled and he turned back"

Do you remember when we went to sirai in our childhood and by mistake we saw an army which only protects the king of sirai.

Later both of us asked Adityadev again and he told us that this is a secret and we cannot share it with anyone.

Yes I remember -" vijaya said"

As far as I remember, that army wears blue colored clothes. When the fight took place he was with the army but ever since I injured Adityadev, he and his army are missing.