Ch 44 - Bring her back

ARYAVIR POV

(After two days)

Bhai saa, some movement is visible near the South East border, we have to increase security there. -" Prabhat told"

Okay, take as many soldiers as you need. But keep in mind that if there is any movement on the border, inform immediately.

Ji Bhai saa -" He said and leaved from there"

I felt as if the whole crisis was happening to me and at this moment the one I needed the most was not with me.
it's all over, life seems incomplete without her now.

Why did I break her heart, why did I do this to her? I don't even have answers to these questions. Why did I do so much wrong to someone I love so much?

I can't live without you now -" I thought and my eyes filled with tears again"

I'm sorry kriti, I'm so sorry that I failed you. I didn't respect you much.

I don't know how I'm going live with this guilt.

   I could feel the weight of my guilt pressing down on me, crushing my heart like a vise.

The memory of Kriti's tear-stained face haunted me, her expression etched in my mind like a knife. 

I knew leaving her was a mistake, but my mother's insistence had left me no choice. The pain of causing her pain was unbearable. 

After some time I went to her room and
i stepped into Kriti's room, my heart heavy with guilt.

Her things were everywhere, as if the chaos mirrored the state of my own heart.

I picked up a lehenga she had left on the bed, the familiar scent of her perfume filling my nostrils and bringing back memories of happier times.

As I sank down onto the bed, tears streamed down my face, the weight of my guilt nearly suffocating me.

Everything looked like a dream to me and blurry.

Then vijaya called from behind and came and said -" Arya , what are you doing now? Why are you missing her now? You are the one who finished everything.

I know vijaya, please don't said this again -' I said and wiped my tears"

Why are you here at her room? -" I asked"

I went to your room but you were not there so I thought you will be here for sure. -" he replied"

Leave this, I have come here to tell you something important, a letter has been sent to Pratapgarh, I don't know who sent it but maybe it must have reached Pratapgarh or not.

I know who sent that letter? -" I said and  leaved angrily"

Arya, arya -" vijaya shouted behind me"

I didn't listen to him and quickly went towards my mother's room. I never thought at all how people were looking at me at that moment. As soon as I went inside her room, the soldier there said that she was sleeping right now and had forbidden meeting everyone.

Ek baar to keh diya tumne, ab agar dubara yahi baat mere samne kiya to apni jindagi ki bheek maangoge tum.

You said it once, now if you do the same thing in front of me again, you will beg for your life.

As soon as he heard this, he bowed his head and moved away from me.

I went inside and she was sitting there smiling.

How many times will I have to explain the same thing to you? -" I said"

Now what have I done Arya? -" she asked as she knew why I'm here"