Ch 16 - Misunderstandings

KRITIKA - POV

Here the morning came and but there's still some darkness

I don't want to wake up, I wish if this was all just a dream

Then somebody shouted

my lady, wake up
my lady - "Rupa said"

Somehow I tried to wake up hiding marks on my body

My lady!. what happened to you? did you cried last night!. - "Rupa asked"

No Rupa, it's nothing like that

my lady, did you cry?

I was not able to control myself after hearing those words

I started crying again, Rupa tried to stop me but at last I hugged her

She tried to console me so much, somehow I feel good with her

my lady what happened? please tell me - "she started crying too"

(I told her everything, even though I was hesitating.)

My lady, you don't need to think about that, nothing happened with you, you are still pure and safe.

Even though he tried to do something, but he was not successful in his filthy desire. -" she said and rubbed my back"

You are still pure my lady, don't cry

You can't be weak in this situation, you need to be strong and you are strong my lady.

You need to tell everything to the king so he can help you -" she said in slow voice as no one can listen our conversation"

No I can't he will throw me out of this palace - "I said while crying"

No my lady, king loves you so much

you don't anything Rupa, in the starting his only goal is to kill me

I know my lady, I knew it already from the start but I can feel that he's not like before, he started like you.

But what if ___ I

my lady, if you don't want to tell him it's okay but you need to be strong, yes my lady you need to strong.

But how can I ? -" I asked her controlling  teary voice"

my lady , YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF SAMRAT.

You can do anything, you are brave, intelligent, kind, respectful and at last you are perfect.

( Her words motivated me , now I want to kill that bastard with my own hands)

You are right Rupa, one day I'm going to kill him by my own hands -" I said and she smiled"

But please don't say a words to anyone - "I requested"

No my lady I will never going to say anything about this matter
Now come and have a bath so you feel relaxed

Yes, Rupa.

(After the bath)

Rupa go get my clothes and bring the maroon one -" I said "

sure my lady -" she replied"

Now the time has come for me to tell you what your worth is adityadev.

Here, your clothes -" she said and showed me"

Help me getting ready, call Meena too

jii -"she said and bring her"

They both helped me getting ready and this time I didn't look pretty but it's look like I'm going in war.