Ch 27 - Arya in love

Any guess who's the betrayer???

ARYAVIR POV

Somehow I feel ashamed that I leave my wife Alone with that bastard, now how can I find her in this palace, it's impossible but I'm going to try it, if there's any clue - "I thought and looked around and find out that"

Wait, is this kritika bangles? yes, she loved to wear that one, is this the clue she leaved for me.

I picked the bangles and run to that direction and find more clues which shows the direction and I found her broken earrings, I followed the clue but at the point I was lost

I can't lose like that, I need to find her as soon as possible

Then I found some blood on the ground, I was scared what if it's kriti blood but atleast now I can follow the lead, by following the blood traces, I went in the quietest place of this palace.

But didn't rupa told me that adityadev went to the north, but it's towards South what if, no it can't be I need to find her at this place first.

Is she really here, that's was the first thing I thought because I don't want to waste my time, I went there with slowly footsteps and opened the gate.

Yes, I found her but I was late, I run inside and slapped aditya, that he fell on the ground

How dare you? How dare you touch kriti - "I yelled and grabbed his collar"

Touch? it's was just a mere touch I was about to do something to her but you came so soon

I'm really going to kill you today, I clenched my fist and started hitting him at his face

He tried to hit me many times, but nothing was working because I was burning in the anger

You really think, you can kill me now ? at your palace ? Do you know what the result will be? Everyone will turn against you - "he said"

As this was true, no matter what I can't harm my guest

I throw him down at the ground and said - yes, you are right about this but I'm not going to leave you alone like that anymore, from now the friendship between samrat and sirai is ended and the most important ready for the war. - "I declared"

So, for that girl you are starting the war with me ? with sirai

She's not just a girl and I can't attack the unarmed right? so ready for the war, You can takes time for the preparation, I don't care understand! I'm ready even in this state I can win the war easily.

This is about my women and for her protection, I can even start the war.

Get out now from the samrat or else, you know the consequences.

Sure, arya, I'm ready but remember if I win the war, you are going to give me your wife

In your dreams now get out , guards - "I yelled"

Yes, king

get him and his brother out of here And keep in mind that nothing should be left out - "I yelled"

Yes

It's okay for now but keep in mind there's going to be a lot more in the future -" he said"

Or yes, tell the kritika, the betrayer is her favourite Meena - " he laughed while saying this"

I said leave, leave right now or you will see your brother's funeral procession going.

(I said it but ofcourse I didn't mean it at that time, as his brother was the one who help ne finding kritika)