Ch 6 - The day of coronation

Maharaja aryavir and maharani kritika

Maharaja - king
maharani - queen
yuvraj - prince
yuvrani- princess

KRITIKA POV-

THE DAY OF CORONATION

Kritika, you will have to take care of all our responsibilities. I do not like you from the heart, but after seeing your new you, i have understood that you are no longer the same old Kritika. -" Chandra said"

Mother, don't worry, I will not give you even a single chance to complain -" I replied"

This is what we expect from you, and yes, after the coronation today, I will go to Sindhi Mata temple and will return after a few months.

You must take care of yourself, but before that tell us what would be appropriate to wear today -" I asked her"

Do you remember when you came here I gave you a red colored lehenga, you should wear the same today -" she said"

Okay maa-sa I will wear that one

Now I will meet you directly in the hall, you get ready quickly and come, Kritika

*ji*

Then, I went to me room and called meena

Meena, I'm going to take a bath till then you take out our clothes and jewellery and keep them aside.

ji yuvrani -" she said"

(today's a big day for me, I don't know why I'm so scared even though I know everything)

After 10 min

listen meena and rupa
please help me getting ready

ji yuvrani, we are here for helping you, you don't need to say please everytime

sureee, happy? -" I said and smiled"

(Today she was wearing a red colored lehenga and had bangles in her hand which covered the entire mehndi.
She was wearing big earrings, a waist chain around her waist, a maangtika on her head and at least 4-5 necklaces around her neck. She stood in front of him with big anklets on her feet.

She was looking so beautiful that for a moment it seemed to her that it could not possibly be her.)

is this really me?

*If only i were this pretty earlier, then nothing wrong would have happened to me.*- she thought

I didn't know that even I can be this pretty

Then Meena said -

Yuvrani it is time to leave now, but where is Yuvraj?

He will come in some time, till then I will apply perfume on you.

sure .

*Then suddenly arya came and said*

Agar aap taiyar ho gayi ho to chale kya ?

If you are ready then should we go?

yes I am ready now, let's go

(Saying this she turned back and she came and stood beside Arya, after standing there for some time )

Aap kabhi pehle hame dekha nahi hai kya Jo itna ghoor ke dekh rahe hai?

Have you never seen me before ,that you are looking at me so closely?

Aisa kuch nahi, vo bas ham dekh rahe the ki aap dhank se taiyar hai ki nahi kyuki Aaj ka din khas hai hamare liye

It is nothing like that, I was just
seeing whether you are ready or not because today is a special day for us