Ch 56 - Pregnancy news

KRITIKA POV

my lady -" someone said"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rupa standing there.

Rupa -" I said in slow voice"

Get ready soon, my lady -" she said with tears"

Yes -" I said and closed my eyes"

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and immediately changed my clothes.

Then Rupa helped me wear jewellery, I was decorated like a beautiful bride.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and went to the temple.

I prayed for his safe return and she came out carrying the pooja plate.

I was moving forward with tears in my eyes and went out of Arya's room.

In ancient times when men used to go to war, their mother or wife used to apply tilak on their forehead.

How did I know that one day I would also get a chance to do something like this.

It must sound thrilling but ask the person who does this Tilak, her heart gets broken.

Arya was standing outside with his sword, he was wearing armor, I felt like telling him not to go.

I went near him and started looking at him for some time.

Then a soldier said that it was time to leave.

Hearing this, I controlled my tears and applied tilak on his forehead.
Then applied tilak on his sword

Be victorious -" I said"

Take care -" he said and smiled"

Then I went to vijay and said -" From now you are my brother"

And I applied tilak on his forehead his swords.

He touched my feet and smiled

Go and meet her once -" I said and he nodded no"

I can't otherwise, it will be difficult for me to leave here. -" he said"

I smiled gently on his response and turned back towards Rupa.

Apna dhyan rakhiyega kriti

Take care of yourself kriti -" arya said"

Aap bhi

You too -" I said controlling my teary voice"

Then all of them moved forward with their army and I was watching them from behind.

It felt like they had put the whole burden on my head and left me alone.

Now I am completely alone here and if something happens then how will I manage it.

Neither Arya nor Vijaya is there nor Jayakant and Prabhat, How can I do all this?

While thinking so much I went towards my room where Rupa was crying.

I went near her and placed my hand on her head.

Don't cry Rupa -" I said and she wiped her tears""

Everything will be fine -" I said"

But I'm still scared my lady, what if -" she said and started crying"

Don't cry, just be happy -" I said"

I'm not strong like you my lady -" she said and tried to hide her face"

I am also not strong Rupa but I have to remain strong otherwise people will question me.
If I become weak today then everything will be over.
Now I will have to take care of Arya's responsibilities and you will accompany me in it.
Your future husband is also a vice minister, so now you take care of his responsibility. -" I said and smiled"