Ch 53 Why god why?

Guys, maine is book ke purane chapter dekhe aur mera dimag kharab ho gya hai to ab mai vapis se editing kr rhi hu book ki ...

Kya mtlb har ek author dhire dhire improve hota hai🫂

(Major editing)

ARYAVIR POV

15 days had passed but Kriti was not regaining consciousness.

Every day her life was in danger, I was feeling a strange fear of losing her.

I don't know when Kriti will regain consciousness, when she will get up and take my name, when she will give me that sweet smile.

Sitting beside her and holding her hand I was only asking God to save her or take my life.

It seemed like today my love would die in front of my eyes and I would be able to save her.

At last there was one hope left in me which now seemed to be breaking down.

I have never loved anyone so much, you were my first and last love.

But if you leave me like this then how will I live alone?

I know it was my mistake, but why did you give me such a severe punishment for it?

I want forgiveness from you, please forgive me and come back.

Even if you want to stay away from me, I don't have any problem with that, but don't leave me alone like this.

Then Rupa came, took a bowl in her hand and said -" Greeting king, This is a medicine, the doctor has told me to give it to her"

You give this to me and go from here and call the doctor quickly.

Jii -" she said and leaved"

I slowly gave the medicine to Kriti, now I just wish that you get up soon.

I grabbed her hand and put it to my chest and said in slow voice -" Kriti can't you feel my heartbeat? Its becoming fast"

Can't you feel my pain? Can't you feel my agony ? Can't you feel how I'm feeling right now?

I feel like this will all be over in a few moments, please Kriti, get up and hug me once.

After this I will do whatever you say, if you tell me to stay away then I will stay away but please get up once.

I feel a strange sense of disbelief seeing you in this condition, It feels like I'm all alone.

What will I do to become the king of this kingdom when you will not be with me?

I only want you Kriti, I just want to hear a beautiful voice, I just want to see beautiful eyes.

You get up once, after that hit me or tell me whatever you want to do, I will do everything you even if I need to cross my limits.

How much more will you torment me now? I can't bear it anymore Kriti.

I can bear your anger but I can't live without you.

That's where the vaidya comes and started checking her pulse and fever.

I was seeing a strange fear on the vaidya face and along with it I was realizing that Kriti's condition is getting serious.

Still I controlled fear and asked him -" What happened"?

He gulped down and said -" I don't think she will be able to survive now"

After hearing this I felt as if someone had taken away my whole world from me.

I grabbed his collar and said -" Agar kriti ko kuch bhi hua na to soch lena tumhare sath kya hoga"