Ch 60 - Win

Not gonna lie kal se mai chapter apni diary me likh rahi thi🙂 like war scene me translation karna hi padta hai kyuki iske words thode alag hote hai and even type karne me hi 1 ghnte se upar lag ja rha hai, to agar koi galti dikhe to please tell me !.💞

Btw ye book end hone vali hai kuch chapter me so stay tuned !.💞👀

KRITIKA POV

I took a deep breath and gripped my sword tightly, feeling the familiar weight and balance in my hand. I had trained for this moment, and I was ready to defend my kingdom and my people with everything I had.

I could hear the sounds of battle growing louder and closer, and I knew that Adityadev's army was closing in on the palace.

I felt a strange mix of trepidation and determination, knowing that I was about to face one of the toughest battles of my life.

I made my way towards the entrance of the palace, my heart pounding in my chest as I prepared to face the onslaught of soldiers that were surely waiting for me outside.

The doors of the palace were forced open, and Adityadev strode in, his army following behind him. Kritika stood in front of the entrance, her sword raised and her eyes fixed on the tyrant before her.

I could see the other soldiers and women who were fighting with me, their faces set in determination and bravery.

We were outnumbered by Adityadev's army, but we were fighting for what we believed in, and we would not back down.

I took a deep breath and steadied myself, preparing for the inevitable confrontation.

Adityadev approached me, his eyes cold and his expression unreadable."You dare to stand against me?" he growled, his voice low and menacing.

I raised my sword, meeting his gaze unflinchingly. "I dare to defend what I believe in," I said, my voice steady and firm.

Adityadev's lip curled into a sneer, and he took a step forward. "You are no match for me," he said, his voice filled with arrogance and confidence.

I set my feet firmly on the ground, ready to meet his attack. "We'll see about that," I said, my voice taking on an edge of defiant determination.

Adityadev took another step towards me, his eyes taking on a predatory gleam as he spoke. "You will be mine tonight," he said, his voice low and sinister.

"You'll never have me," I said, my voice strong and resolute. "Not even on my dead body."

Adityadev laughed, his arrogant demeanor showing through. "You're just a girl," he said, his tone dismissive. "You cannot hope to defeat me.

"I raised my chin, meeting his gaze without flinching. "I may be a girl," I retorted, "but I'm a girl who has trained hard and learned how to fight. Don't underestimate me."

Adityadev scowled, his expression turning dark. "You're a fool," he snarled. "I could crush you like a bug if I wanted to.

"I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the battle to come. "You're welcome to try," I said, my voice steady and confident.

Adityadev paused for a moment, his expression darkening as he became aware that he was indeed injured from his previous battle.
"What does it matter?" he growled. "I'm still stronger than you, girl."

Adityadev growled, his expression darkening with anger. "Enough talk," he said. "It's time for action."
He lunged towards me with surprising speed despite his injuries, his sword raised and ready to strike.

I raised my sword to meet his attack, our weapons clashing with a loud metallic clang.

The sounds of the battle outside the palace echoed in my ears as I parried his blows and tried to find an opening to counterattack.