Ch 54 - Court

Guys its just a fiction story', I have added some things in it which might not have been there in the earlier times, so please ignore it.

I have written it just for the plot but if you don't like it then there will be nothing like this in my next book.

Sorry

ARYAVIR POV

I don't know when I fell asleep sitting beside her.

The good thing in all this was that her hand was still in my hand.

I gently pushed her hair back so that she doesn't wake up.

She was looking so cute that I feel like hugging her right now.

I was looking at her lovingly when her eyes slowly started to open.

Kriti -" I called her name "

Yes -" she sounded so sleepy"

You fine? -" I asked her"

hmm -" she didn't said anything but I understand"

I caressed her head lovingly and she turned towards me and slept clinging to me.

Oh love, you are so cute -" I said and laughed gently "

Thank you love to come back to me, you have given me my life back, now I will never separate you from myself.

Now both of us will always stay together and be happy. Do you know how much I have missed you? My eyes were yearning to see you talking to me.

I don't know when I fell in love with you, but now I know that you are my everything.

I was defeated by the fear of losing you, But you came back and put an end to all my fears.

I'm sorry -" she said in slow voice"

You don't need to say sorry to me, kriti -" I Console her"

I'm sorry -" she started crying and grabbed me tightly."

Kriti, don't be like that, I can't see crying anymore -" I said and wiped her tears"

Now you don't need to say anything, just stay with me. I can't see you crying like this again.
please forgive me Kriti. -" I said and looked at her eyes"

please don't ask for forgiveness from me, It was all my mistake that I did all this and caused you pain. -" she said"

No, kriti just forget everything now, now we will live our lives comfortably. no one can separate us now.

Really -" she asked"

Yes, it's true -" I said and kissed her forehead"

Just then a guard came and standing on his knees at the door he said -" King, I'm sorry but you are being called to the court very soon"

I thought for a moment and said -" you can leave, I am coming soon"

Ji -" and he left"

Kriti -" I said"

You don't to say anything its your duty towards samrat -" she said and smiled"

Thank you for being understanding kriti -" I kissed her forehead and leaved quickly"

On one hand I wanted to stay near Kriti but this country needed me.

Thinking this I moved towards the court and as I entered everyone's faces looked sad.

I immediately sat on my throne and silenced the soldiers who were announcing my arrival.

King, I have sad news -" one minister said"