Ch 45 - I'm sorry

I thought I would not update today but due to your excitement I had to update."

So enjoyyyy 💞

KRITIKA POV

(Some time before arya arrival)

Kritika, please eat something -" lilavati said being concerned"

No, I'm not hungry yet -" I said holding the divorce papers in my hand."

Don't worry, tear it up and throw it away, Don't do anything until he himself comes here and gives it to you with his hands.

Why are you not able to see it, he is the one who sent it and this ring is also his wedding ring. -" I said with tears in my eyes"

It is possible that he may not have sent it and may not even know it

It's not like that maa, he has sent it -" I replied"

Give it to me -" She took it from my hand and kept it with her"

Eat something first -" She tries to feed me "

No, I really don't want to eat anything, I will eat it after some time, please keep it here. -' I said"

Sure, now I am leaving take care -" she said and stand up"

Wait, I have one question for you -" I asked her"

Yes tell me ? - she said"

You remember Meena?

Yes, I remember her but what happened? -" she asked"

Why didn't you save her sister ? " I said looking at her eyes"

You know right what happened with Meena ? and she told me about that you didn't listen to there complaint and that's why her sister killed herself.

Yes, I think it's time to tell you what happened in the past -' she said "

She didn't commit suicide but madhumati killed her -" she said with teary voice"

What?!!!!

Yes, there was growing closeness between her and dhritraj, and when Madhumati came to know about this she got her killed.
At that time I did not have the strength to save her or bring out the truth of her death.
I know I have done something wrong and I regret it too
I was forced to tell a lie and I knew that now Meena's life is also in danger, that's why I sent her with you, but unfortunately, i made a mistake here too.

She has done a very wrong thing and she must be punished for it.
and why only her,  his son should also be punished. -" I said "

No kritika, you can't do that now, forget this thing forever. -" she said and her body started tremble"

But why maa sa? Don’t you want the truth to come out? -" I asked her"

We don't have any witness and even if we prove this, nothing will happen.

Why? That mother and son should be punished.

Why don't you understand, both of them will not get any punishment for one maid. -" she said"

So then should we let them do as they please? -" I asked her"

no this won't happen we must do something, don't worry, I will tell all this to Arya -" I spoke and she immediately became silent "

I realized again that I had taken his name, I have taken the name of the person who hurt me so much. How stupid am I.

Kritika, you don't need to worry about all this, anyway today is Vihanika's mehndi, forget all this today and prepare everything. -" lilavati said"