Ch 22 - The plan

PLEASE VOTE

ARYAVIR POV -

Now, you have understood the plan, so go implement it - "I said to vijaya"

Sure, but stay away from that girl or if bhabhi sa get to know , you are dead meat - "he said"

Ya ya, I know and be careful - "I said"

(Then he leave from there)

Then I heard the sound of someone walking and they knock the door

Come in

Greetings king - "ranjan said"

You have asked me to prepare horses for roaming around the city, i have done my work, let's leave together - "ranjan said"

Fine, wait outside for me. - "I said"

(He accepted it so easily, This means he has already removed everything, But this time I won't let you go easily. - I thought)

(Then we went out)

First i have to meet the people here - "I said"

King, it's too far from here, let's visit the market first, the village is near from there - he said

Fine, whatever you want- "I said"

(It's looks like he wants to show me that everything is fine here.)

Then we went to the market, it's seems fine, as no illegal activities was there but the main motive I have come here, it's still not there

Now let's visit your store which export the goods - "I said looking at him"

King, it's to dirty there, I can't bring you at that place . - "he said"

Why? is there anything you want to hide ? - "I said"

No no it's not like that - "he wiped his sweats"

why are you sweating? it's not summer - "I asked,

No, it's just happens sometimes - "he said"

Oh ok, let's go to your store now - "I said again*

king but you can't visit that place, it's not suitable for you - "he said"

**Don't you dare say no one more time, I will throw you and your family out of the Samrat. - I glared at him**

I'm sorry, I was out of my mind, you are right and I think I can't breathe anymore so I need to walk, also those store's are near there. - he said

Sure, you can go - I said without looking at him.

(At the store's)

King, can you wait for sometime, I asked them to clean up the place - "ranjan said"

**Sure** - "I said"

King, I have got some information - "one of my man said"

What? - "I asked"

These people have kidnapped young children specially girls and when you told them to that you want to view the store, they have hidden the child and at the morning they will sold them near jamuna lake .

Oh so that's the plan - "I laughed, as this type of plans are made by children"

Ok, now you can go - "I said"

Yes

king, now you can visit the place, I have cleaned the place - "ranjan said"

No, I don't want to visit anymore, I'm tired, let's go from here - "I said"