Ch 36 - Kriti or piya

Sorry kal upload nhi kar payi isiliye Aaj 1 bje kr rhi aur kal se 2 bje upload hoga.
New book likhni shuru kr di maine aur isse bhi better hoga.. like uske dialogue, wordings, plot sb mast hoga to stay tuned with me 💞

KRITIKA POV

I was excited as some new people are coming but how will I be able to recognize them.

Oh gosh, why everything bad happens to me.

Now I think only rupa can help me but I can't ask her directly.

As long as I remember that in book, kriti brother came and some official too but it's too soon like they are coming too soon. I think the wedding date is after our anniversary then why are they coming now!.

But who knows, everything in the plot is changed like the war was at the last of the book when kriti died but now it's different and his mother killed kriti, that can be true though.

It's too confusing now like my one wrong move can change the whole circumstances. Now it's time to become serious because the end is near.

Then arya called me from behind and said

Now do I look perfect as you?

Umm, you can do better but it's perfect for me

Kriti is there any problem? You look tensed -" he asked me"

Noo, I'm just tired -" I replied in faint voice"

Fine, I will not trouble you much now just for some days ok? !

Umm sometimes you are such a boring person -" I said"

Hainn? So now I looked boring to you?

Ofcourse, you are -" I said with blank face"

And you know what, most of time you behave like a little girl -" he said "

So what? -" I asked him"

You are getting smarter huh ? Just wait for some days, we will get to know who's smarter -" he murmured in my ear"

Sure let's see but now I think it's time for there arrival.

Yes, my queen let's go to our throne -" he said and held my hand"

Wait arya, where's your dagger -" I asked him"

Oh sorry I forgot it, wait a minute I'm bringing it -" he said"

Sure

Then he arrives looking tensed and I asked him -" what happened and what were you doing like I have standing here around half an hour"

Nothing, I'm was just thinking about maa sa and vijaya stopped me outside of room for some important topic

You don't need to worry about her -" I said"

Ok -" he said and started moving towards the main court"

(In the main court)

Hail to the king aryavir

Hail to the queen kritika

I'm not going to lie but I can see fear on some face after I entered, like am I that dangerous? But arya just called me a little girl, is he was lying to me ?

When we sit on the throne, everyone greeted us with there fake smile.

King, the envoy of pratapgarh is on our gate, it's just moment of time and they will be here.

Arya nodded but didn't said anything as I knew it can be a big problem.

Then the soldiers said

(Prince of pratapgarh are coming)