Ch 51 - Fun days

KRITIKA POV

I do not know when I fell asleep and I woke up in the morning.

After waking up in the morning, for a moment I felt like it was all a dream and I found some peace.

Then I picked up the book near me and all those scenes appeared before me at once.

Everything that I read was true, Arya's agony, his pain, his sorrow, everything was true.

I was not able to understand what to do now, will I have to kill myself one more time?

But by taking one's own life again and again, it is the loved ones who are suffering.

And I don't want to leave this place, here I have everything I need, I have freedom here, I have friends here who love me .

It seemed like everything was happening after a lot of thought and understanding and I am a part of that game.

Just then someone knocked on my door, I got up and opened the door, and there my sister was standing.

What? -" I asked her rudely

Some answer -" she said and pushed me then closed the door"

Go now and get him out of jail and tell court that you don't want to file any case against him. -" she said and I laughed"

Why do you think that whatever you say I will do the same? -" I asked her and get up"

Because if you had not listened to me then you would not have left here alive today -" she said with knife in her hand"

I'm not scared of death now -" I said and stared in her eyes"

As her hand was trembling but I know she's just a mad bitch and I think she can try to kill me .

If you have escaped death twice, it does not mean that you will be saved this time too. -" She spoke and came towards me"

Before ruining my life, did you even think about me once? -" I asked her"

Don't change the topic now -" she yelled"

I'm not changing any topic, I just want some answer -" I said"

We both liked each other -" she said with confidence"

Haa do kamine ek dusre ko pasand to karenge hi

Yes two scoundrels will definitely like each other -" I said and she raised her eyebrow"

How dare you bitch -" she said"

if you liked each other so much then why didn't you tell me earlier, I would have ended this marriage at that very time -" I said and she looked at me with weird expression"

You are behaving as if you don't know that his father never agrees to this -" she said"

But no one can force right ? -" I said and her expression changed"

But now everything is over, if you want to go out of here alive then testify in the court that he is innocent. -" she said"

Never in my life, just go die -" I said and she tried to attack me"

But Arya had taught me how to fight, so I quickly moved aside.

Are you gone mad bitch? -" I said this so that she tries to attack me even more"

Piyaa -" she yelled and tried to attack on my chest"

But I stopped her and slapped her harder

As soon as she was slapped she fell down and the knife also fell down from her hand, which I picked up.