Ch 11 - The escape

Follow me on Instagram realedits_s
and on Wattpad too

(she tried to jump down the window but someone grabs her)

KRITIKA POV

Hame dekhe Bina aapse raha nahi ja rha tha to aap khidki se kudne ki taiyari kar rahi hai

You couldn't resist without seeing me, so you are preparing to jump from the window. ? -" arya said grabbing me"

I tried open my eyes and find that the one who grabs me is arya, my husband

aapko kisne kaha ki ham aapko dekhna chahte hai

who said to you that I want to see you? -" I said with a hint of anger"

Agar bat aise nahi thi to aap darvaje se kyu nahi aayi?

If it wasn't like that then why didn't you come through the door? -" he asked me"

Vo aapne vaha pe sainik laga rakhe hai, vo hame aane nahi de rhe the

You have deployed soldiers there, they were not allowing me to come. - "I sounded like a baby"

So where were you going without asking? -" he asked"

Before giving you the answer, I want you to get down me first. -" I replied"

Oh , I forget -" he said and he brought me down gently "

Itni Sundar lag Rahi thi aap ki aapko utarne ka man hi nahi Kiya hamara

You were looking so beautiful that I didn't even feel like getting down you down -" he said looking at me"

( oh god, is he flirting with me, is there any way to kill someone by flirting? no it can't be right then why he is doing it!....
But no matter what, atleast it's feels like he is not a danger for me anymore)

What are you think kriti?

Nothing, i have some work to do so I'm leaving. -" I said and tried to climb the window again"

Khidki se ?-" he asked"

from the window?

huh no, i just forget -" I said and that's was the most embarrassing moment of my life"

Tell me the truth, where are you going being dressed up? -" he asked me"

I had said that i have to prepare everything but you refused so that is why I were going and this dress was fixed already. -" I answered hi"

You really want to meet him that much?
That you are climbing the window and lying to me ? -" he asked"

No it's not like that, I'm married now and I realizes my mistake already -" I said looking at his eyes"

It's better like that, I really want that you don't have feeling for him anymore

And if you want to go there then you need to be with me every second understand? -" he tried to make me understand"

Yesss, I'm going to stick to you -" I said being loud"

haha, better now let's go -" he said"

But wait who's tell you that I'm going to escape from here ? -" I asked him "

Who do you think ?

Tell me please - "I murmured"

Sometimes, it's good to keep secret ok and don't ask me again or I'm not going to take you there -" he said and I stopped asking him"

jii

The whole palace was was decorated like a bride, like how can I miss all of that, then we went to the main hall but I feel like someone is watching me but that was my husband yes, my husband was watching me like he's going to eat me raw, oops not that again )