Ch 59 - Enemy in the palace

Pehli baat ye bas ek fiction hai aur jis century ki maine ye story likhi hai us samay jauher hota tha, lekin agar phir bhi kisi ko bahut jyda dikkat hai jaise kuch samay pehle @surgos ko thi to pls leave💞

So again it's just a fiction

Aur mere pyaare reader's please enjoy this chapter..

KRITIKA POV

Rupa, After becoming a mother, the responsibilities increase right?

Yes, my lady -" she smiled"

You know what, I have not been able to sleep for a few days -" I said and she turned back to me"

Why didn't you tell me before? What if your health goes wrong? -" she asked"

Don't worry nothing will happen to me -" I said and she looked tensed"

Tell me are you missing vijaya? -" I asked her"

Little bit -" she said in slow voice"

Speak loudly -" I said"

Yes, I missed him and what about you? -" she replied"

I'm missing him too like it's been so many days and he's still not here -" I murmured"

But the good thing is that till now they are winning the war. -" she said"

That's true I'm happy for him -" I said and and chuckled"

Just then a soldier came running into the room.

Please forgive me for my rudeness queen but king of sirai is here with his soldier's.

What? -" I yelled"

Yes, my queen it's about the time for them to enter tha palace -" he said"

Any guess how many soldiers has he brought with him? -" I asked him"

Around 5000 soldier -" he replied"

And how many soldiers is in the palace right now? -" I asked him again with frustration"

Around 4300 -" he replied"

Can we win? -" I asked him in slow voice"

There's low chances -" he said"

Where's general? -" I said"

He's outside preparing for the war -" he replied"

Fine -" I said and leaved quickly"

My lady please take stress -" Rupa said behind me but I didn't listen to her words"

After some time I met the general and his face was looking at down.

Are we losing? -" I said"

I don't know queen but you will get to know in some time -" he replied"

I am leaving a thousand soldiers here for your safety and if I am killed there then you must prepare for Jauhar.

Because he cannot come inside until I die. -" he said looked hesitant but determined"

Take care -" I said"

He bowed his head and immediately went away from there and I was standing there looking at him.

I have just met Arya but why does it feel like we will be separated again.

And I can't do this, I don't want to die in the fire.

I have done this earlier also but at that time Arya saved me but now there will be no one to save me.