Ch 15 - Truth of adityadev

This chapter is not suitable for anyone so please skip it if you don't want to read this

It can give trauma to other's so please don't read if you can't handle

I wish for you well

KRITIKA POV

ahh aryaa

(Then somebody cover up mouth and they took me away by force)

Mmmm, mmm

(I tried hitting that man but still he didn't leave me but he went in the room and close the door, I was so scared but I'm unable to say anything as he cover my mouth)

Suddenly I was thrown into a bed and a scream came out of my mouth

Who are you, and why have you brought me like this? Do you even know who I am? -" I yelled "

Bahut ache se jante hai ki aap kon hai kritika

I know very well who you are Kritika -" someone said"

This voice seemed to be heard somewhere

If you have courage then remove this mask -" I said looking at him"

Kritika, you should not have talked about courage. -" That person said"

(Then he removed his mask and I got shocked)

Tum, tumhari himmat kaise Hui hamare sath ye karne ki ADITYADEV

You, how dare you do this to me Adityadev -" I said and tried to free myself"

Just like, I first had the courage to love you, this I why I did it - "he said"

I had come to save you from here, I thought you would be struck here, waiting for me, but you look happy with Arya.

Why kritika ? WHYY !!. -" he shouted while helding my hands tightly "

I don't feel the need to tell you this. - "I said"

So now you don't understand the need to tell me this?  -" he asked"

yes, I don't - "I argue him back"

Very good Kritika, you have cheated me -" he said"

I have not done anything like this, before this ,I had told you that we two cannot live together anymore, forget me. - I said

Should I forget because of your words?
I yearn for you day and night,I don't know, you have to come with me

I will not go, I will not go with a despicable person like you. -" I screamed at his face"

despicable? Wow! Don't forget that you fell in love with this despicable man.

Yes, I loved you but what did you do to me in return?
you killed my brother right?
why did you kill him ?

AUTHOR NOTE

(In real life kritika didn't know that his brother was killed by Aditya, but piya knew that as she's the reader of this book. ADITYADEV killed her brother because her brother decline the marriage proposal of her sister, that's why he killed him and at the last he told kritika that arya killed him because she cheated on him)

Now you're making me a liar? you know that Arya has killed him. -" he shouted back"

I'm not making you a liar, you are a liar yourself.
What made you think I'd never know the truth? - "i said"

Hahhhh, when you know the truth, how can i keep you alive? - "he said"

You have the courage to kill me, but don't forget that this time you are in my kingdom.
And your brother is also in this state, do you want his age to be reduced? - "I said while throwing his hands "