Ch 19 - The court case

Sorry thoda late ho gye।

Guys tomorrow Sunday, So you all remember that double update will come tomorrow right?

Next day at the morning

KRITIKA POV

my lady, what would you like to have in your breakfast?? - "Meena asked"

Nothing, I'm not hungry right now - "I said"

But why my lady? you always loved food, oh is this because king is not here ? - "she laughed"

Meena - "I looked at her"

I will not speak now ok- "she said"

(I don't know how I started laughing after seeing her looking so confused.)

My lady, you are laughing that too after so many days. - "Rupa spoke from behind"

I didn't said anything at that time, I just smiled towards them.

Then a soldier came and said

Queen, prince prabhat is calling you in the main hall

Why? did anything happened?

I don't know about this queen, prince just asked for your presence in the main hall.

Ok, I'm coming , tell him .

My lady? Why are prince asking for you? and that too in main hall !. - "meena asked in curiousity"

I don't even know that but let's see, both of you come quickly.

(In the main hall)

Some men were sitting with their heads bowed down in the ground ..

Then Jaikant and Prabhat came to me, and took me up to the throne.

Hey hey, why are you in such a hurry? Will you two tell me what's going on here? - "I asked them in slow voice"

Bhabhi saa ,these are some men who are spies of Chitaranjan, and they are refusing to accept this.
Over that Bhai saa said that once the head of a spy was sent to them and said if this happened again, the next head would be there king.

And it's happening again, we don't know what to do in this situation, We can't fight a war without bhai saa - "prabhat said"

(oh god this matches the story line, But why does this happen again and again?
Why earlier everything was happening completely different and now it is same?
Maybe there are some instances that are happening right now )

(author note - As you all might be getting confused right now regarding the above matter,so I will tell you what it means.
It's like When Piya came here the story was matching perfectly, But later she took such decisions which had an impact on this story. Due to which some things happened which were not written in the book. But sometimes such moments come which piya have read before)

ok let me see, you two calm down now - "I said"

(According to what is written in the book, there will be a tattoo on the body of these people which will tell that they are spies of Chitaranjan.

But then why don't these people know about this tattoo, hasn't Arya ever seen it?

But I cannot directly tell them to take off their clothes. Everyone will doubt that how do I know?

There's only one way now - "I thought"

Chittaranjan's spies are coming more and more these days. - "I said"

Queen, we are not spies. Please trust us

But how? you got any evidence?

(They all went silent)