Ch 18 - The apology

Love you guys so much for your support and please follow me on Wattpad and Instagram realedits_s
for more updates 💞🌙

KRITIKA POV

Somehow Arya has expressed his trust in me.

And I'm going to prove myself.

(I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice that Rupa was there staring at me from the distance)

My ladyy, my ladyy -" Rupa said"

Huh? what ? why are you here -" I asked her"

My lady, it's time for the inner court.

Oh yes , how can I forget this . Let's go now -" I said and left the room"

Yes my lady

(In the inner court)

Hail to the queen kritika

That's enough, you don't need to this everytime - "I smiled "

Let's start now -" I said"

Queen, I want justice, I have been cheated by my husband

Call her husband immediately - "I said"

jii

What's your name ? - "I asked her"

Shanti!.

And you? - "I asked her husband name as he arrived"

Kumar

Then tell me how did you caught him cheating on you? and also explain everything from the starting

jii

My queen, some years ago before our marriage he loved some other girl but because his father fixed his marriage with me, he need to leave her at that time.

Then suddenly some days ago, that girl came in our Village with her family and I told him that if he's going meet her then that's the end of our relationship but he didn't listen to me and went to meet her and I caught them in the near Lake.

You want to say anything? - "I asked him"

Queen, I know I have done a biggest mistake and I went to meet her but there was a reason to meet her.

One day before I went to meet her, she asked for my help because her father was ill that time so I went to help her but her family was there, then suddenly she tear her clothes and threatened me that if I didn't meet her again so she going to called me a rapist.

So that's why I went to meet her and I promised her too

My queen, I loved my wife, she's my everything and I forget everything related to past so please help me.

(Why is this happening to me, This is the same thing I did to Arya, he must have felt worse because he felt cheated in a way.
I wish I had told him everything earlier, but it's too late now) - "I thought"

Shanti give him a chance so he can explain everything to you -" I said looking at her"

And you if you dare to do anything with her, I'm the one who's going to punish you - "I said to him"

Yes queen, thank for mercy - "he said"

But queen what if ? - "she said"

Don't worry, sometimes it's good to give another chance and if anything happened to you, I'm with you so relax.

Thank you my queen. -" she said and bowed"

You both can go now - "I said"

(Why do I keep feeling that something wrong is going to happen? And on top of that Arya is also going, how I'm going to handle all of this)