Ch 8 - The gift and the allergy

KRITIKA POV

What happened to him today?

You should be happy, queen?

Happy? Have you gone mad? i feel that he will kill me soon.

Why do you think that King loves you very much?

*You don't know Rupa, this is a palace, what you see here can never be true.**

But don't even think about telling this to anyone ok?

ji your highness

(Why am I feeling strange, am I in love with him? No no, this is not possible. If I will love my enemy then my death will be coming soon. But I don't know why, I am feeling like this, maybe I am getting the love that I wanted from my fiance, even though I know he hates me too much)

Your highness, king asked me to give you this

Hand me over and leave

jii (sure)

She opened the box and find the earing and a letter

Kritika, ham shaadi ke bad aapko koi uphar nahi de paye, hame maaf kariyega, lekin hamne aapke liye ek uphar pasand Kiya hai hame acha lagega agar aap usko pehnegi.

Kritika, I'm sorry, I was not able to give you any gift after marriage, but i have chosen a gift for you and i will feel happy if you wear it.

She checked the earning and was about to faint because she forget one main scene of the book

Because this was all Arya's plan, this was the earring that her lover bought for her but before he can give that gift to kritika, arya caught him red handed and take the gift forcely, and she knew it all because the description of earring was written in the book( it was of peacock feather design)
and that's how kritika got to know that it's arya plan.

(This happens when arya went to her kingdom for some ritual)

You are very intelligent Arya, but i also know everything already, if I meet him wearing this then he will feel that i still love him, And then he will do something like this so that they can meet me in the alone place and then you will find us red handed.

But Arya, i will never let this plan of yours succeed, just wait.

Then suddenly a maid enter and said

Your highness, the rajmata is calling you -" she said "

I will come in 10 minutes -" I replied"

ji (sure) -" she left saying this"

(In rajmata room)

Maa sa, did you call me? -' I asked her and greeted "

Yes, i had something to say to you, as you already knows who's coming next week

Keep in mind that you are the queen of samrat stay away from your lover. -" she said and I nodded

Maa sa all those things are old, nothing like this will happen now. -" I said and she looked at me"

This is what i expect from you

Now that you already know, you have to prepare a lot and keep in mind that I'm also leaving for the temple this week so please keep maintaining the prestige of this palace.

Yes, sure

In my room

Rupa, where are you? - "i shouted"

I'm here your highness, you want anything?

Ham pareshan ho Gaye hai, sab hame din bhar yeh ahsas karate hai ki galti hamari hai lekin yeh sab to hamne Kiya hi nahi

I'm so upset, everyone makes me feel all day long that it is mine fault but i did not do all this.

Forgive me queen but you loved him right? I had told you earlier also that you are getting married and it is wrong to love someone else.

Oh how can I forget that I'm kritika not piya anymore -" I thought and hit my head"

Yes, that was my fault -" I accepted "

Leave this, now go and get some giloi (giloi is kind of plant which treats fever, cold, etc )

Queen, why are you asking for that, you are allergic to that plant -" Rupa said"

If you want me to be alive so go and get it, don't ask question about this

Ji -" she looked nervous but still left to get some"

Apni jindgi jine ke liye, khud ko hi saja dena padta hai Aaj ye bhi pata chal gya

To live your life, you have to punish
yourself. Today I came to know this also.

(Kritika was allergic to giloi and Piya knew that as it was mention in the book, due to fever in childhood, she was made to drink giloi juice and due to its juice she got rashes all over her body. Then she did not wear any jewelery or heavy clothes for a week. so as Piya got in kritika character, everything related to kritika will work on her , so that's the plan)

Queen, here's what you asked for -" Rupa said and I took it from her"

Your work is done here and you can go, but before leaving you need to do one more work for me -" I said and pointed her to come near me"

Ji

I murmured in her ear and then she said

Queen, I can't do this, how can I do that -" she tried to refuse"

You need to do that Rupa, you just need to pretend that you didn't know that I'm allergic to this thing

But queen why are you doing this to yourself

Rupa, sometimes you can't fight directly, you need to find some ways even though you can get hurt by those ways

Now leave, and remember the plan -" I said and she left saying this"

ji(sure)

AFTER SOME HOUR

[In arya room]

King, the maid of queen wants to meet you -" one of his soldier said"

Why? ask her the reason

She's not telling ,but she looks so scared

Take her here right now

King, que.....__qu__

Speak comfortably - "arya said"

King, queen got rashes on her body and having a high fever please do something
- "she cried while saying this"

What, aren't she was healthy just a moment before, what happened
suddenly

I don't know about this king, but she was asking for you -" Rupa said and wiped her tears, that were fake"

What are you saying? how can this be possible

I don't know about this king but please save her, I'm requesting you, please save queen

Come with me - "he said"

(In kritika room)

She was laying on bed lifeless, whole body turn into red with rashes

Author note

As you know it's seems little weird but as piya knows what's inside the book, if she wants arya favour then she need to pretend helpless in front of him because somehow she knew that there's something changed in the heart of arya.

so for surviving she's going to do whatever she can !..
so pls tune with this story for more twist as it's seems normal right now but just wait there's a something you need to see in future chapter ...💞
love you allll

follow me on insta realedits_s
Na please follow me on Wattpad too, your one follow really excite me !...
and sorry for my bad English, I will improve myself

Love you all so much