Ch 4 - Arya father demise

Aryavir pov -

Did you just leave your wife ? How can you do it Arya. -" Vijaya asked"

She was behaving very strangely so what else could I do

Still, you have just got married, go to her, give her some time too

well, now I'm going , are you happy now vijaya But don't forget one thing Vijaya, I don't love her, I am just going because you said so. -" I said "

I think you will fall in love soon -" vijaya said"

This will never happen Vijaya, I will kill her with my own hands -" I said and look at my sword"

What has she done to you that you are bent on killing your own wife -" He asked"

You already know everything vijaya, I married her only on my father's wish, how can I love her, she was married to me but she loves someone else -" I said but controlled anger"

Look friend, I am understanding but now she has become your wife, maybe now she understand what's good -" He said"

Now I am going, I will be back in a little while -" I said and leave quickly"

(Kritika room)

Meenaa umm meenaaaaa ___mm

where is this sound coming from -" I hear some sound and went towards it"

(this sound is coming from the bathroom)

(He ran there very fast and when he reached there he saw Kritika drowning, then he covered her with a white cloth and lifted her and made her lie on the bed)

(After scolding her maids and talking to Kritika for some time, he left from there.)

Kash Aaj Maine usse na bachaya hota to vo khud hi mar jati

If I had not saved her from this today, she would have killed herself

but what can we do now -" I thought as I regret my actions today's"

(After sometime kritika came in my room with plate in her hand thats covered with red cloth)

What are you doing and what is that in your hand? -" I asked her"

I have brought food just for you, prepared with my own hands -" She said"

Zehar to nahi hai isme?

is there any poison in the food? -" I asked her"

(kritika pov- just this line)

*Ye dono maa bete ek hi chij kyu puchte hai, agli bar pakka zeher Mila ke dungi*

(Why do both mother and son ask the same thing, next time I will definitely mix poison)

Are you saying something? -" I said as she murmured something"

It is not as you are thinking, I have made this food myself for you -" she said with a weird smile"

It's okay, let's eat a little, anyway this is the first time you have made something -" I said and had a small bite"

*after having one bite*

Did you really make this? -" I asked her"

I will not lie to you yuvraj

Khana to acha banaya hai aapne , bataiye kya chahti hai aap? -" I asked her as I know she's not doing this just because she loves me or whatever "

You have prepared good food, tell me what do you want?