Ch 30 -The first kiss

ARYAVIR POV

She said "don't go" with her puppy eyes

At that time, I feel like that world is stopped, I just want to drown in her beautiful eyes, I have never seen such beautiful girl in my life.

But I don't know why I feel the environment turn into intense and I felt like I was going to be hunted.

Arya -"she said in slow voice"

Haan -" I replied"

Vo...oo voo

I have some work to do, you can rest -" I said and leave fastly"

Oh god, what has happened to her -"I thought"

Wait, is she possessed or is she mentally ill ?

I was thinking all this then vijaya came and collided with me.

Are you stupid vijaya ? Why were you not seeing while walking?

Not me you have gone crazy, what were you thinking now? -"he asked me"

No it's not like that but what are doing here ?

Yes, how can I forget, you need to come with me at the court right now, it's time to implement our plan about rumours.

Let's go, we need to end this today-"i said"

(In the court)

Hail to the king Aryavir

I sat on my throne and gave them permission to start the court

King, we are sorry but there's a matter that we need to solve it.

Why are you saying, sorry? -" i asked them in serious tone"

Because queen is included in this matter and that's why we are apologising to you.

Ohh, so it's like that -"i said"

Please elaborate your matter clearly

Yes, is that there are rumours in the palace that king of sirai and our queen have an affair, many people found them together and even on the day of your arrival, queen was not there.

Or, we can't make such a women our queen, I don't think it's just a rumour.

Why do you think it's not just a rumours? -"i asked"

Because everyone can see the difference between you and the queen.
And I think it's time to remove her from being queen and we can't even accept such lady even as your wife.

You have said a lot without knowing the truth. How can you say that? You have any proof? -" I asked him"

We don't even need proof, because everything is front of everyone.

Then I heard a rumours too about your daughter having an affair with the guards that stands on my door, remember something?

and I pointed out some minister and said -"and you, I had listen that your son having an affair with someone wife?

Or also I heard that there's a spy from sirai here ! correct?

(Flashback)

But arya, we can't spread wrong rumors -" vijaya said"

Nothing will be wrong vijaya and you know what it's not just a rumours, that's the reality what I'm spreading.
But ofcourse there will be some rumour but we are not going to stain anyone reputation falsely . understand?

Sure arya, as you say-"vijaya said"

(In the court)

Why? Don't you have any answer? You really think that I don't know anything about you all. -"i yelled"