Ch 25 - Where's kritika?

ARYAVIR POV

Vijaya, find about those girls who are already sold out - "I said"

Don't worry arya, I have already sent my man - "he replied"

Better, now it time to leave - "I said"

I know, let's go - "he held my hand and said"

(In the village of Kumao)

We are thankful to you king - "Villagers said"

You don't need to thank me and for now I'm going to provide you supplies - "I said"

Now it's time for our depart - "vijaya said"

(Then we leave from there)

Have you prepared the carriage? - " I asked"

For what? it's not like any women is with us - "vijaya said"

Oh wait damn - "I turned back and hide my face"

Oh now I understand why are you asking for the carriage (palki), you are thinking that bhabhi saa is with us or you're dreaming? and you have asked me for carriage before too , haha - "vijaya teased me"

No it's just... just

Just what? - " vijaya asked and looked me with smirk"

Just this, I forgot to bury your body here!. can I ? - "I said"

Why are you being serious about things, I was making fun of you , hehe - "vijaya said"

And did you read the letter ?

No, That letter is torn, first I have to put it properly, but I don't have much time - "I said"

Kahe to ham padhke suna de ? - "vijaya said"

**If you want, I will read it to you.**

You !. come with me, it's not time for your silly jokes, we need to reach palace tomorrow at night.

(Then vijaya prepare two horses and we left that city at night.)

I am just coming to you Kritika, bear this separation for a little while longer then we both will be together.

Then those horses were running at the speed of the wind, and my hair was blowing in the wind, But it seemed as if Kritika would call me from behind.
When did I fall in love with you so much? I don't care anymore whether you lied or told the truth, I just want you, But somewhere I also know that you are not wrong., I have come to know this since the time I separated from you.

(At the morning)

Arya, I think it's time to rest, I'm tired - "vijaya said"

You are right - "I said"

(Then I told my servant to set up the tent quickly and prepare the food.)

After some rest we will leave, then don't do any drama, vijaya - "I said"

Sure sure, but first of all I'm so hungry that I will die - "vijaya said pretending to be a child"

Better, now I can bury you after your death - "I said glaring at him"

You !. Why are you always trying to kill me? - "vijaya asked"

Now don't use your brain too much, go and wash your mouth and eat your food.

Fine - "he gritted his teeth"

(In afternoon)

Now I can read your letter quietly without any problem.
I tried to put up the pieces of letter and after some time, the letter was clear and somehow I read it.