Ch 31 - Traumatized past

2400+ words for you all

KRITIKA POV

I felt a little burden on my body, I tried to move but then I noticed I was in arya embraced.

Oh gosh, it's was my first kiss and specially it was with arya, I want to kiss him again.

I touched his cheek with my finger and I noticed his face, he was so handsome, if we bothe were in present he can be model easily with this face and body.

I was staring at him without noticed that he awake now and he said without opening his eyes.

Kab Tak aise ghurti rahengi hame, kuch jyada hi pyaar aa raha hai kya -" he said and opened his eyes"

How long will you keep staring like this, You are feeling more and more love?

Hamne aise kab kaha

When did I say that -" she said in slow voice"

Aapne to kuch nahi kaha, lekin aapki ye aankhe bahut kuch bata chuki hai hame

You didn't say anything, but your eyes told me a lot.

Now stop all this, it's morning, get up. -" I said moving up and looking down"

Yes, it's morning now, come with me

Noo, I need to take a bath now -" I said"

Not now, come with me quickly -" he said with serious tone"

Okay, if you want to take me, then kiss me again -" I murmured"

Kriti, stop it -" he looked down saying this"

Why did you blush so quickly? -" I laughed"

Kriti, if I want now, many things can happen ,then later you will come to me and say, that you want to do it all again -"he said with an intense gaze"

Arya, stop it -" I said"

See, your face has turned into a tomato -" he laughed"

Forget it, tell me where are you taking me ? -" I asked him"

To learn how to use swords, to learn how to archery and how to protect yourself.

It's important as I don't want you to see in that state, I'm always here to protect you but still I want you to protect yourself too as this is important kriti, it's important for every women to know how to protect themselves. -" he said with petting my head"

Fine, I want to learn it too but what about clothes? I can't do this in this dress -" I asked him"

That's why come with me, I think mine old clothes will fit you, sorry I can't make new clothes for you like I didn't have much time.

I don't mind as long those clothes have your smell in it. -" I said"

Sure, my love, now come with me

Yessss -" I said in excitement"

(In the ground)

Hahahahahah
Kriti, you hahaha -" he laughed"

Why are you laughing again, I'm really going to break your head !

I asked you, do you know how to held arrow and you said with very confidence but now hahaha, even a five year old child can held it properly.

Arya, if you dare you open your mouth again, I'm really going to leave from here.

Yaha se to chali jayengi, lekin kya hamare is Dil se ja payengi?