Ch 37 - Lost challenge

Please follow me on insta realedits_s and on Wattpad too
Please vote too..😭

KRITIKA POV

I felt someone trying to wake me up by calling my name

Kriti, kriti wake up what happened to you

kriti, wake up please

I tried to opened my eyes just to find arya in front me looking tensed and trying to wake me up.

What happened to you? You were shouting my name is your dream? -" he asked"

I was so scared that I didn't answer him, I was just staring at his face.

Kriti, tell me what did you dream about that make you scared like this?

Nothing, just a nightmare -" I said in slow voice"

He hugged me and said please don't take stress too much, it's not good for your health.

I pushed him out of me and asked him something about yesterday

Why did you told me that my bond with my brother is good? why did you lie to me ?

Lie? What are you saying? ofcourse your brother loves you so much, I have seen at the time of our wedding.

So it's means he's not lying about this but his behaviour was also changed, what if he really know everything but hiding from me and what if it was not just a dream but a glance of future.

Then why were you behaving weirdly after coming from my room? -" I asked him"

Sorry, I lied to you but it's just I don't want to see you being tensed.

It's just maa sa was on the way to your room and we both met, now I think you already understood what happened there !? -" he replied"

But why are you asking about this? -" he said"

Nothing, I just felt that you are hiding something from me. -" I replied"

But what about your brother? Why were you asking about it? -" he asked"

Nothing leave it and I'm also tired so don't ask me -" I said looking at him"

It's time for your practice, come with me -" he said"

What? No ! never , I'm so tired

Shut up and come with me -" he said"

yesss -" I said in a loud voice"

(At the garden)

Kriti I think it's time for you to have a sword fight with me.

What? are you mad? you want me get killed today? -" I said with a angry tone"

kriti, do I look like I'm going to kill you today? -" he spat back"

I shut my eyes down with fear as my dream looks like true to me, I don't want to die easily but I can't even tell him.

Fine, bring your sword -" I said with an intense gaze"

That's my kriti -" he said and bite his lips"

(Author note)
Their swords clashing in the rain-soaked garden as they tested each other's skills and limits.

They discovered that they shared a common passion for battle, for the thrill of a good fight, and they found themselves drawn to each other in a way that they could not explain.

Arya defend kriti attack fluently that makes kriti fell on his arms but she pushed him and made him fall on the ground.

So what do you think -" I asked"