Ch 40 - I don't love you

KRITIKA POV (In kriti room)

That's was my first night with him, I was so happy like I just want to fly.

I really want to meet him but he's still didn't return and I'm sure when he is free he will be the first one to come to my room.

But how much time will it take, now I am getting bored.

Suddenly Rupa came and said

My lady i have something to tell you

Be easy and tell me

My lady it's about vijaya -" she pout and said"

Haha what happened? -" i asked her"

My lady, He teased me and said that I don't know anything

But why? What don't you know?

He asked me for a kiss yesterday

What? really ! and what did you do?

Nothing It's just that I don't know how to kiss. -" rupa said"

Rupa you don't need to do all this, Not to do anything before marriage understand?

Yes my lady, I won't do that

Go to him and say first get married, then do whatever you want. -" i said"

Yess my lady

But tell me, did he forced you?

No, he didn't -" rupa said"

Then it's good and you don't need to worry I'm with you -" i reassured her"

And I have one more thing to say -" Rupa said"

Yes, I'm listening

I am not sure about this, but today when the king came to his room, he looked very upset. I saw him from outside when i was with Vijaya.

Really? So it means he has come but something happened that he could not come to me.

Rupa I have to go now -" i said and leave quickly as soon as possible"

Don't know what might have happened to Arya -"I thought of this and quickened my steps."

I found Vijay outside Arya's room and I asked him -" What are you doing here"

I came to talk to Arya but did not know why he refused to meet everyone. -" vijaya said"

wait, let me check

I went to the door in front of Arya and told the soldiers to move away from the front.

Sorry queen but we can't do this -" They all said"

Arya !! -" i yelled"

I want to meet you right now

I don't know what has happened to him, but something has happened which he does not want to tell anyone. -" vijaya said"

Aryaa !! please -"my voice became like crying"

Then he called one of his soldiers and after some time he came and said that only the queen can go inside.

Talk to him calmly and let me know too -" vijaya said"

Sure -" I said and quickly went inside"

Just like I went inside there, Arya was sitting very quietly. He didn't even look at me once. I slowly went to him and called him.

Arya

He did not respond to what I said and continued his work.

Arya -" I called him and touched his shoulder.