Ch 48 - Fire

Oh goddd, is this even true? I can't believe 😭

ARYAVIR POV

How can she tell me to take my mother out?
Doing this is a sin, what should I do so that she accepts me?
I wish Vijaya had been here then maybe he would have used some brain and told me a solution.

I can't let her go anymore but I can't accept her words too.

I don't know what trouble I have fallen into, If I had not listened to my mother, none of this would have happened.

How can I ask you for forgiveness so that you forgive me? Is there no way left now? I only have time till tomorrow, then I will have to leave from here.

I cannot go without you, but I cannot force you in either.

I am feeling sorry Kritika, I know I have done a lot wrong but I will have to do something to make you agree back.

I have to do something quickly.

I thought and moved towards Kriti's room.

Some movement could be heard from his room.

I peeked in and saw that it was her mother who was trying to keep her quiet.

Kritika, you can't cry like this -" lilavati said"

Maa sa, I can't bear it anymore -" she said and her mother wiped her tears"

Just for today, my child. Today's your sister wedding -" lilavati said"

Maa sa you go, I will come in some time -" she said and mother pet her head then leaved"

I hide behind the pillar so she can't see me, then I entered the room

Why are you here now? -" she yelled at me"

Kriti, I'm here to talk -" I said and reassured her"

There's nothing left to talk now -" she blabber"

Kritika, please forgive me, I really want you to come with me

Why? are you in a hurry? Did you accept defeat so quickly? Are you tired of asking for forgiveness for two days? -" she said "

Kriti, the situation is samrat is not good, the war can take place anytime -" I said"

Oh, then you should leave now, why are you waiting for me -" she said"

Kriti, I'm going to bring you with me -" I said bluntly"

And I'm not coming with you -" she said"

Kriti, I need to leave yesterday, please just understand this once -" I said "

You can leave, I don't care about this anymore -" she said and turned back"

I went towards her and made her face me then I said -" Kriti, you can't behave like this"