Ch 63 - Naming ceremony

ARYAVIR POV

(Main court)

As far as I feel, we all together have done all the work successfully and I thank you for this, If you all had not come together, it would have been impossible to do this work alone. -" I said to every minister in the court"

And I have one more good news to give to all of you that Jayakant is alive and well.

(Everyone was very surprised and started looking at me)

When Adityadev said that Jayakant is dead now, I believed him but I could not confirm without seeing his dead body, so I found out about this, due to being injured during the war, he was sent to a village and was undergoing treatment. -" I said and many of them gently smiled and congratulate me"

I was also thinking why you haven't done anything about it yet, a lot of time has passed since the war and yet we haven't mourned his death. -" one of minister said"

Because I came to know that some suspicious people are still present here, I had to eliminate them one by one or I had to kill them, otherwise Jayakant's life could have been in danger again.

And this time I don't want to take any risk, you all are important to me, To lose anyone means to lose your family for me.

But Jaykant's condition is still not so good, he cannot come so far to samrat, so we will bring him here after a few months. -" I said"

You did the right thing by telling the truth because many people were pointing fingers at you, they was just saying that you did not do anything for your brother. -" one minister said"

It was not there fault either, they will say whatever they sees in front of them. -" I replied"

So what do you think about the future? We have got relief from Sirai but Chitranjan is still there. -" Commander asked"

For a few years now they will not even think of doing anything wrong, But still security should be increased on the border near Chittaranjan.

We have to discuss one more thing that till now you have taken care of Sirai but as soon as possible we have to choose a king for there. -" I said looking at my general"

As far as I feel this prince prabhat deserve this position, He has protected the samrat by staying on the border for so many months and it is because of him that we have achieved this victory.

I like your suggestion but before that we have to choose someone who will go and protect the border -" I said to him"

As your wish king, I will very soon bring a suitable person in front of you for this position -" he replied"

As I always expected from you -" I said"

An army contingent should be sent to the village where Jaikant is being treated and you yourself will also go there -" I said looking at my other general"

Yes, I will obey your command -" he said and bow down"

Remember, nothing should happen to him now. -" I said and he said -" Nothing will happen to him till my death."

Good -" I said and he went to his place"

Then a soldier came running and said

Please forgive me for my rudeness, but the queen's maid came and was crying taking her name, when we tried to ask her, she fainted.

What? -" I said and stood up"

You can leave now -" I said and walk away quickly"

When I went outside and looked, it was Rupa, I looked at him and told the soldier to call some maids and drop her to her room.