Ch 24 - The betrayal

KRITIKA POV -

(In the evening)

Rupa, how long will it take for them to arrive? - "I asked"

They will all come by night - "Rupa said"

Really - "I asked happily"

Yes, my lady - "she laughed"

Just don't let anyone notice these happiness of yours, god save you from evil eyes - "Rupa said"

listen, cook his favorite food today And make something sweet, he likes *kheer*. - "I said"

Jii - "Rupa said and leave"

What should I wear today, green, blue or yellow lehnga, oh it's so hard to choose
Umm, wait he likes red colour on me,to today I will wear the same colour - "I thought"

Meenaa - "I called her"

Yes , my lady

Listen, find any red colour lehnga and it's should be magnificent. - "I said"

Jii

(After a while)

My lady, is this nice, she showed me holding that lehenga.

Ahh it's pretty - "I was about to jump in happiness"

And take out my every jewellery whatever suits this lehenga

Jiii

And yes, the bathroom. Get it ready, everything should be there, there should be no shortage of anything

jii - "she said"

The whole bathroom smelled of roses and sandalwood. i wore a white lehenga and slowly started going into the water, While doing this I remembered the day when I came here for the first time and drowned, what days those were.

 i wore a white lehenga and slowly started going into the water, While doing this I remembered the day when I came here for the first time and drowned, what days those were

Then some girls came with Meena and Started applying turmeric paste on my hands, These people say that applying it improves the body.

Then Meena starts washing my hair,I don't know what she applied to my hair,but whatever it was, it felt good.

I was feeling a strange coldness,I don't know whether it was coming from bathing or thinking about Arya. Hahaha How crazy have I gone?

Then I looked at my hands, there was some ingrown hair, I asked Meena if there any solution for them

My lady, we can remove those hair but it will hurt a little, I will come shortly

Although I did not hate my body hair from the beginning, but today I felt like removing it.

Then she came with a bowl with full of sticky liquid, I didn't know what was in it, but I trusted her and gave her my hand.

She put that sticky liquid on my hands and After that I felt that I had made the biggest mistake of my life.