PROLOGUE

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

I was laying in the bed sleeping, it was 5 in the morning when I heard loud crying. I rolled over and got out the bed heading to my daughter's room.

It wasn't much but I made sure she knew she was and is my princess and all I do is for her. I went into her room where I found her standing up in her bed, once she saw me she reached her arms out to me.

"What's wrong Ri?" I asked picking her up. She held on to me as I walked her around the room. Trying to calm her down, after 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door. Going to it not caring who it was I just opened it.

"Give her here, and go on to bed" Jackie said as Rima went to her.

"Thank you" I said I kissed Ri and Jackie both on the cheek.

"No worries go get some sleep and I'll keep her till you get off of work tonight" Jackie said waving bye to me, I waved back.

Jackie was the lady next door she was always nice to me. She kept my daughter for me when I had to work late or if I needed a few extra hours of sleep or study time. Jackie would even come over bringing us dinner. She was the motherly figure for me that I never really had growing up.

I was more than thankful for her, she helps me out alot. I went to the couch and laid down across it, closing my eyes I went right back to sleep. With school, work, Ri and the sideline jobs, I was always dead tired. And today I had to go meet with a man about some art work he wanted done in one of his restaurants that he own, so this was going to be a long as day.