36

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

After we slept for about 2 hours we both was up and got redressed she was shocked that I brought all her stuff she had in Tami's storage. I got it because of Tami's sister let me in to get it, right now she was sitting next to me on the bed. She touched my face and then my hair.

"Are you alright?" I asked I was looking at her to see if something physically was wrong, but it wasn't so I knew it was something else that was bothering her. I leaned over and buried my face in her soft neck and kissed her.

"I wanna talk to you about why I did what I did really" she said and I pulled my face away from her.

"Why?" I asked looking at her.

"Cause I wanna talk about why... I know I been a rich bitch all my life thinking I was better than people even my own friends and I feel if you didn't come around I would still be super stuck up... What if I fought more against you and didn't get to know you and I wouldn't be pregnant right now, and Have such a wonderful man in my life I have now." she said and stared at me to see if I understood what she was telling me.

"I think we would've connected somehow" I said and she hugged me, and then moved from me staring again.

"I have to say this since being pregnant, I don't know...." She said I pulled her to my lap and rubbed her belly. "You are such a great father to Rima and I know you will be to this baby. But look at me I'm fat and pregnant and I know the only reason why you asked me to move in with you was because of this baby" she was looking down at her fingers. I had to coax her with my finger under her chin to make her look at me.

"You're not fat you're beautiful... So that's the reason why you said what you said to your dad in front of me?" I asked she touched my face.

"That's what I thought and still do think, if I wasn't pregnant you wouldn't have asked me to move in with you, and you wouldn't have gotten this big house either" she said

"I love you no less for anything that has or will happen. I love you Jada so much." I said taking her hand putting on my heart and looking at her. "Nothing will ever change that.. And I got this house a month and a half ago"

"We wasn't together" she said

"We was even when we fought each other. You were and are still mine. I was going to ask you to move in with me even after our first fight I was going to ask you anyway.... I never regret any of the things we have done" I said

"I realize now that I didn't know what it truly meant to have someone love me, and care about me and I'm still learning" She said

"I am too, don't think I'm not all the woman I've dated only wanted my dick and to be able to say they fuck a mutant because I have my own issues you know. But I'm with you in this learning shit" I said she smiled at me, and then she kissed me softly.