47 CALM BEFORE THE STORM

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

We left and went to dinner it was a great dinner we talked about a lot of stuff school she asked about the girls. And she asked about school, work and all that. She told me how she had been the months we was apart. She even told me about the doctor she was seeing and she wanted me to come to one meeting with her and I told her I would come no problem.

Once we got back to her apartment it was empty she told me they had more than likely went to another party. We went right to her room closing and locking the door behind us. I stood there and waited as she kicked off her shoes, putting her phone on the charger she then looked at me. She smiled at me as I smiled back at her.

"Can I stay?" I asked

"You wanna stay?" she asked

"Yes I do can I?" I asked looking at her I guess waiting for her to kick me out..

"Yes you can stay" she said I nodded and went to the dresser then started to empty out my pockets putting then I kicked off my shoes, socks, hat and jacket and my pants.

"Will you sleep with me?" I asked walking closer to her grabbing her arms.

"Of course I will, you know that. And I want to so bad" she said leaning up to kiss me.

"No, I mean sleep in the actual sense, just in my arms, all night." I said she was surprised, she thought I was going to fuck her tonight.

"Yes I will." she said.

"That's all I want!" I said as I pressed my forehead to hers, my eyes closed, calming my breathing I relaxed my grip.

"I have to go shower then I'll be ready for bed." She said I nodded and sat down on the bed. I was sitting there just waiting on her to come back, I looked around her room.

It was a nice room but not like the one we had at home. I texted Jackie letting her know where I was and she said she was going to keep the girls for the night. She also told me she was proud of me for being here and trying to work it out. After about 30 minutes the bathroom door opened up and there stood Jada in a very short short. I stood up and we were looking at each other.

"It broke my heart to see you storm away at that event. I've never seen you that pissed off before. I wish I could take it back!" she said as she looked up at me, tears running down her pretty face. "I hurt you and insulted you that day. I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart. And I love you so much! Do you forgive me for screaming at you?"

"Jada, do you have any idea what you mean to me? You broke my heart when you left us, me... So yes, I forgive you. Come here." I said she pounced on me hugging me, kissing me all on my face till be fell on the bed, this went on for several minutes until somehow, she unintentionally wound up with her face in my crotch. "Oh no, that's ok. You don't have to do that. A simple apology is enough."