35

JADA

JADA

I was still in shock with what was going on. That I didn't hear him talking to me till he tapped my nose.

"Huh?" I asked

"I said I got a few small rules with us being together. Small ones I promise" He said and I just looked at him.

"What's that?" I asked

"1- We have to communicate with each other and grow together in love, 2- We stay we don't run away when we get mad at each other we stay and talk it out and end an argument as soon as possible, even if hugging each other is the last thing on our mind, 3- We gotta give space to each other to become better individuals. Even the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now and then. 4-We gotta forgive without holding grudges. As hard as it may be, forgiveness is one of the qualities of true love that matters most in a relationship. 5- I will allow you to be a mother to Ri when it comes to good and bad things. 6- I love you more." He said kissing me.

"I can live with those rules." I said hugging him, I couldn't wait to move in here, so happy we got a home and we are together.

"Come here one room I know you haven't seen" he said taking my hand walking out of the room. To a door right next to ours that I didn't go into cause it was lock.. He unlocked it and ushered me right in. I walked in and he turned on the lights and my mouth dropped open. As I looked around the room

"Raymond this is" I said smiling

"You like it? It took me about 2 weeks to do it" he said and I went right to him throwing my arms around him kissing him, I felt his hands roam my body and it was turning me all the way on. We left the room and I checked on Rima she was busy laying on her bed playing by herself slowly she was going to sleep and I took Rooster by the hand we walked to the room. As I closed and locked the bedroom door, he came up behind me and removed all my clothes off of me. I now stood there completely nude with my boyfriend behind me. I was absolutely shaking with lust but too afraid to turn around I didn't like me pregnant I felt fat.

"Go over to dresser and bend over, be careful bae don't hurt yourself or the baby" he whispered in my ear. I walked to the dresser and he gently pushed down on my back. I was now bent over the dresser on my elbows with my ass and pussy now completely exposed to him. As he knelt down behind me, my heart was pounding in anticipation. I was dripping wet and I ached to be touched. He then methodically had his way with me. He began by circling my clitoris with his tongue clockwise, gradually increasing the speed and pressure.

"Ohh...Ohh...Ohh...Ohh," I groaned making sure I wasn't too loud.

Just when I'd thought he was going to going to attack my clit straight on, he changed pace by circling counter-clockwise, careful not to actually touch my swollen clit. On several occasions, I moved my ass back toward him with the hope it would make contact with his tongue, but with no success. It felt wonderful but frustrating at the same time. I could tell what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me as horny as possible and it was working. When I least expected it, he attacked my clit and pussy with a vengeance.